So where are we all from?

Tools    

True ... sorry, my post wasn't aimed at you, it's just a sore point. I haven't nothing against any animal but they are ****ing climbing the walls in dogs homes and chavs are breeding, breeding, breeding, there are so many other beautiful breeds, I can't remember the last time I saw a border collie or golden retriever but I see about 20 these things every day!
No problem.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This little place called HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought that's where I live. Maybe we're neighbours.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've attacked you before with a seven headed giraffe.
I'm pretty sure it had 5 heads. Maybe you were drunj...

Hell or Polska? Choose the correct answer?
Lost in translation moment Ms M. I dont understand the question.

What's the temp up your way?

Polskie zdania dozwolone?
Sure but I've forgotten all my polish except for Good day and Thankyou. I went out with a polish guy years ago and he bought me a polish vocab and grammar book, but it's all gone now.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
When You wrote "dzień dobry" I thought You are from Poland (moreover You used polish sign), and then I read about Hell...
Sorry, I misunderstood...

Just in case you guys didn't see this, you can add your location to the
The MoFo Map

The Map can be found here on ZeeMaps, you can zoom in and out, drag the map, and do other things.

Screenshot:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MoFo Map.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	29442  

When You wrote "dzień dobry" I thought You are from Poland (moreover You used polish sign), and then I read about Hell...
Sorry, I misunderstood...

That's OK. As I said to you in our pm chat, the weather in Australia has been hell this year. I havent been to Poland yet.

Born in St. Paul, Minnesota, but have lived in Utah since age three (long enough to pick up the accent, sorry to say). Family has all fled to surrounding states.
Why did your family flee Utah. What is wrong with Utah? If my memory serves there was a terrible air crash in Salt Lake City some years ago. Made a movie about it.. Charlton Heston from memory played a pilot.

Why did your family flee Utah. What is wrong with Utah? If my memory serves there was a terrible air crash in Salt Lake City some years ago. Made a movie about it.. Charlton Heston from memory played a pilot.
Maybe my family fled me!
Happen to remember the name of this movie?