Jackie Chan VS Jet Li!

Tools    

Both of these guys have been making the most kick *** kung-fu movies, for a while now. Both are living legends. Who would win in a fight?

Jackie Chan would win cause he's real and Jet Li is hollywood special effects.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Good point Sun. Jet Li may have some moves to him, but like Sun said, Chan is real.

So, Chan would win, case closed.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

if were talking top of there prime I go with Jackie Chan
if were talking right now I go with Jet Li

jet li and jackie chan would almost fight and then at the last second the real enemy would come and they would have to beat him together. at least thats how it would work in the movies.

i think jet li would win, more of a "lets fight" while a lot of jackie chan is running away but beating the guys up while hes doing it.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I'm puzzled. I think Jet li is a bit faster, so I guess he might win.
But would you rather see them fight, or work as a team? Very different styles.

jet li I don't think is faster or slower I just think the camera's playing tricks on you they just speed up the frames you think there crazy fast but they really arn't

No doubt chan can take a punch, and is tough. But I don't know how resourcefull he would be if the fight was not choreagraphed (spelled wrong).
Mr. Jeffries: I know sometimes they speed up the camera, but I even saw Li on leno. He did I demo, and believe me, He is fu*king fast.

And while we're on the topic oh "him" VS "him" How about

Brad Pitt VS Tom Cruise.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by L .B . Jeffries
jet li I don't think is faster or slower I just think the camera's playing tricks on you they just speed up the frames you think there crazy fast but they really arn't
Exactly. If you saw Romeo Must Die and thought, wow, Jet Li can really kick 4 guys in a circle at one time. You must be out of your mind. That, my friend, is the use of a nice little rope.

Personally, no matter age, Jet Li is in his 40s I believe, Chan could probably come out victorious.

brad pitt. tom criuse is too old, and mission impossibe is supposed to be sneaky not a lot of fighting, while fight club on the other hand proves brad can fight. M:I 2 sucked!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't know about in a real fight, but I definitely think Jackie Chan is better than Jet Li. I have yet to like a Jet Li movie, but I love Jackie Chan movies! Jackie Chan has a weird sort of clumsy charm to him that helps him win audiences over, whereas Jet Li is a poor man's Bruce Lee, in my humble opinion.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

B&W
jet li I don't think is faster or slower I just think the camera's playing tricks
Jet Li would have to be faster, come on, Chan is nearly 50 years old. But Jackie would probably win out of experience, hmmmmmmm.... actually i'd give it a toss-up!

Jet isnt that young anymore either, he's 38.

B&W
Yeah but that should still give him an edge against Chan. Well i think it would anyways

Difficult to say... But before I answer I have to ask a question for Monkeypuch... Have you seen any of the older HK flix like the Once Upon a Time in China series or The Enforcer? They are definately as good as anything Chan has done, and possibly better depending on what you're in the mood for. Jet Li is for the most part all about the action. Jackie Chan's action sequences are amazing, but he focuses a lot more on comedy, heck, I've heard him compared to Buster Keaton a million times If you are in the mood for some major a$$ whupping, then a Li film might be the way to go... but if are looking for some humor to go along with it, definitely stick with Chan.

One thing I have noticed is that Chan's switch to American Film's has gone much more smoothly than Jet Li's. In fact, Jet Li hasn't made a single movie over here that can even compare to his earlier body of work. Chan on the other hand has had some solid success beginning with Rumble in the Bronx all the way to Rush Hour 2.

Now I'm not sure about Chan, but I know that Li won the championship in Chinese National Martial Arts Contest from 1974 to 1979, which is pretty damned impressive...

Overall I would have to say that Jet Li would probably win... but it'd be one hell of a fight that I'd pay to see!