Urghh! She's got a gobblers mouth!
56.25%
9 votes
She's OK. Don't care much.
25.00%
4 votes
She's gorgeous you blind child!
16 votes. You may not vote on this poll

i dont think she has any chemistry with anyone. THe mexican was a great movie, she ruined it. Ocean's 11 she was horrible. She didnt even work with Cusack for chist's sake. I did like her in Erin Brockavich
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

gone
who would pay to see julia roberts in particular?
if it was any other famous celebritythe film would do exactly the same!

well

I obviously don't know that for a fact I'm just saying that because it would makes me feel better.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
My Best Friend's Wedding was alright, but I just never got into it.

She probably only does movies anymore for the money.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by goodf3lla
who would pay to see julia roberts in particular?
Nobody.

she has never interested me. i don't dislike her enough to vote against her, i'm just not a fan and don't see why she is so well liked. i don't see any great talent, or chemistry.
i DO think she seems sincere though- she seems rather normal and humble.

now you take Matt Damon- Bleck!!

put Matt's and Julia's genes together and she'd give birth to ONE HUMONGOUS MOUTH.

gone
Originally posted by patti

put Matt's and Julia's genes together and she'd give birth to ONE HUMONGOUS MOUTH.
LOL : )

I'm sure slight dabble with some computer software will allow me to forecast the outcome...

what would be the name of the child ?

and can the three people who voted "she's gorgeous you blind child" please fess up.

gone
I know you did in the first post I want to know who the two other mysterious ones are

Well, as an All-Powerful Admin I could tell you, but they aren't anyone all that interesting; IE, they don't post here too regularly, so you might not even "know" them.

Delta Dawn.

gone
Originally posted by patti
Delta Dawn.
confusedf3lla

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
I already fessed up: she's beautiful, man.
If you like that Hob-Goblin, look.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, Julia Roberts is a fairly decent looking woman, I admit, but her movies are what turns me off her completely. they're the worst sort of ultra mainstream crowd pleasing dreck that absolutely no artistic ambition or even much thought goes into! (I did like Oceans 11, but she's only in about one third of that.)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

goodf3lla, i said Delta Dawn because i was in a queer mood and i was thinking about words for "mouth" that would work as a child's name (for julia and matt's offspring) and i thought of "delta; ( mouth of river emptying into larger body of water)-

i started singing an old song "delta dawn" by Helen Reddy, and i couldn't get it out of my head.
so, at the time, it seemed worthy of a simple albeit confusing and useless post. sorry.

gone
Patti: I knew that , no really

I've made a few horrendous piccies, need some work yet, but these two should definately not pair up!

i would SO love to have some graphics software to play with!!

goodf3lla, and anybody else who feels like making some images (Toose?), i'm looking forward to some manipulated images.

there's a movie magazine (movieline??) i used to subscribe to, that has an "x-files" page at the end (or is it "X-Y files"?) anyway- they show a picture of some current celebrity and then suggest the male and female (celebrity or past movie star) who's genes/features would combine to make said actor. it's hilarious and right on usually.

gone
Why Julia Roberts and Matt Damon should not breed.

I can't get their female child to look female at all...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	deltadawn.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	51  

Now With Moveable Parts
That is the grossest thing I've ever seen.

gone
the dood's got a receding hairline! see?(I merely highlighted it)