Film 2311

Tools    

I'm not ure if this belong in Misc but I'm sure a mod will move it if it does. I normally post ther for most of my top[ics but recently I've decided to take a film class even though I am pre medicine. I am so tired of the sciences..chemistry,physics,biology etc etc i felt like i need a change in subject matter. Anyways so I am going to use this thread to draw upon the general experiences of you mofo users for future projects etc etc.

Right now I need as much information as possible on Citizen Kane (yes I've read the topic and essay written by blibb) and The man who shot liberty valence. The theme is the "american dream".

shootem' up.

Uh, there's probably a bajillion' essays written about that movie. If you have to write a paper or want to look into some key parts of it look into these. The composition, use of lenses, implied passage of time, camera angles, editing, sound design, character development and their interaction with one another, the list goes on forever. It's a freakin' classic for a reason. Google that sum' a gun'.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.