Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Tools    

Looks like more of the first, which is awesome. In terms of visuals and atmosphere it's probably the greatest 'comic book' movie I have seen.
Same here.

I also think the relationship between Hartigan and Nancy is absolutely beautiful in the first film. They have this odd connection to eachother. He's her guardian angel and she loves him romantically for it. It somehow creates a bomb of chemistry. It's a little bit wrong, but at the same time it's also very sweet, very pure. The previous film told that story in a very poetic way and it blended in perfectly with the other, more action-driven stories.

I'm not sure if they'll be able to reach that emotional level in this one. The action and the highly stylized visuals will undoubtedly be there, but I also hope it will reach the same level of dark emotional territory as its predecessor.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I cant wait to see this, LOVED the first Sin City

Nope, that was merely a 1 minute length trailer.

This one came out today.
Yes I know. The first one was a minute and 24 seconds and the second was only a minute. There are though full length trailers that last only a minute and a half to a minute forty seconds. Not all are two minutes plus. Just saying.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
the world definitely needs more Marv

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm looking forward to this tomorrow. Simple tastes suit me fine. If it's more of the same with a different story, I'll be happy. Funny how well that works in video games.

That's pretty accurate: more of the same with different stories. The stories this time around aren't as fun, but it's still decent. If you loved the original like me, you'll be entertained enough by the second.

I watched it a couple of weeks ago and it was a cool experience to watch it in 3D. Story-wise it's not on the same level as the first, but it's still very entertaining visually, occasionally funny and Eva Green steals the show (as usual).

Fans of the first one or Eva Green should definitely watch it.

I watched this one quite recently myself and thought it was pretty good. I went in with very low expectations, considering the mixed reaction, so I was pleasantly surprised in that regard. Maybe it doesn't have as much grit as the first, but it's just as entertaining, and visually just as arresting.

Master of My Domain
The film was quite a disappointment being a huge fan of the first. It lacked the strong impression of the first film and seemed as if if lost itself trying to be like a twin of the first film. There's also the problem of multiple delays which may have eaten up the the development in quality.