Trying to figure out the title of a movie

Tools    

About a month ago, I was up hella late, it was like 3am or something (I guess, depending on how you look at it, I was either up hella late or really early haha) ANYWAYS I was flipping through the channels and I came accross this movie on the IFC channel that was m uber amazing. I came into it a lil over halfway so I watched like 20min of it and so I decided to just change the channel and either buy it or try to download it if I couldn't find it on the interwebs. Well my point is, I forgot about it the next day and now its been a month or so, give or take. And for the friggin life of me, I cannot remember what it was called. It was japense ivan pretty sure. Not only did the language sound like it (it was in English subtitles) and it had that Japense signature style. It was a live action movie but it had the anime flavor to it. And it has amazing choreography, dialogue, story line, and character development, etc etc. So I was hoping if I describe the plot that someone could help me figure it out. Oh and the only part of the name I remember is that it starts with "The" and the first letter in the next word was "R" so it was The *something* that begins with an "R" lol I know that was prolly like no help but I figured I would just throw it out there anyways. And so the plot is about this warrior during feudal Japan who ended up getting ambushed and we wakes up in another realm and is being hunted by demons and ends up meeting this girl who if I remember correctly is the princess of the realm he is in (but don't quote me on that. I can't remember what her role was. But I do remember that she seemed important in that realm and she also turns out to be an exact look a like, and reincarnation of his dead lover from the earth realm. And I remember watching one of the fight scenes where he is fighting two demons and they have the chains that they can have come out of their bodies and they not only are used to attack. But they use them to move around a lot faster and it lets them grip onto the trees and move around that way, swinging ans all that over the top choreography, aerobatics. Kind of reminded me of how doc octupus from Spiderman movies around using his lil metal arms and troopers. But these guys are way more nimble and fast and they are chains with these like motive things in the ends that open up and bite down on stuff. Oh and one more thing. When he kills a demon their bodies turn into energy and that energy turns into these medallions that he is collecting on his journey.

So yea, I think those of you who are into these kind or movies as well as animes (just to clarify again tho, this isn't an anime, its a live-action movie but it has the anime feel to it if that makes sense) so like I was saying. Those of you who like these kind it movies can tell, based on the small part of the plot, why I want to find this movie so bad. Soooooo please someone help me out with this. I will forever be in the debt of the one who figures it out.

By the way. Sorry for the long post. This is my first post here on these forums so I would also like to introduce myself. My name is Josh G. I am 25 (I turn 26 this August 16th) I've been a musician all my life. Started when I was in second grade with piano lessons and choir. Then in 5th grade I started playing Alto Sax. Played that until my junior year in high-school. And during my 7th grade year I started playing trumpet in Jazz band as well as Alto Sax in Concert band. Did that up until 9th grade. Which is also the year that I started playing guitar again (I first started learning when I was like 11 or 12 but between piano, and saxaphone I didn't have a lot of time to learn something else. But then I started playing trumpet as well and I started getting really good at multi-tasking. And I also was tested and confirmed when I was 12 to have a borderline eidetic memory. Meaning I pret remember anything I see or hear. Tho sometimes I do forget small things. Only when tired or not paying attention. Which is why I can't remember the name of this movie. Cause I was half asleep when I started watching it. So anyways, music is my life obviously. Guitar is my main instrument but I also play piano, bass ans drums. I no longer own a saxaphone it trumpet. I sold the trumpet to buy my first car and I donated my saxaphone to my church's band. I just wasn't really into playing them as much. Tho I o plan on getting another Sax here pretty soon cause I miss playing jazz. Butblike I said, guitar became my main instrument my freshman year which is when I started really getting into Death Metal and MMetal-Core. So yea. That's basically me. I am currently in school for audio engineering/music production amd music theory. Also taking Computer programming and 3D Modelling and animation. Been building computers and.modding them for he last 7 or 8 years. And I also do a lot of gun shooting competitions. Most long-range marksmanship/sniping. But I also do pistol and Multi-Gun competitions. I own quite a few firearms including rifles (bolt-action) semi-auto and full auto Assault rifles and AR's. Shotguns and pistols. And soon I will have my first Heavy MachineGun. I found a guy selling g a used .50cal Browning M2 Heavy Machine-Gun (or as the military affecinoately calls it; Ma Deuce) he only wants 7,500$ for it which is about 5,000$ less then most people. It just needs a new tripod mounting system and a dual grip trigger system (the M2 has a special type of trigger. He's a button you push down on with your thumbs instead of squeezing it with your finger. ) but yea I could go on and on, which I already have. But that's basically me. Just a fun loving musician by day and a could.outer building/modding. Game desiging geek by night lol who also loves to shoot as many guns as possible every week. The only thing I have more of then guns is Guitars. So yea. That's me.

You guys can ignore. The 2nd post if you want. But please please help figure out what the title of that movie is ! Before I drive myself crazy.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I know this movie, I watched it quite a while ago but cannot remember the name I am trying to get in touch with my friend that I watched it with hopefully I can get a name for you.

Joong-cheon (2006), also known as ''The Restless''

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry | Asian Wiki Page

Note: It's not Japanese, but a Korean flick

Also, a big Hi to you, Josh! And welcome to MoFo - that's what the guys/girls call this place

Yes. The restless. Thank you sooooo much. Now I can watch it from the beginning. What I saw of it looked so ****ing sic. I can't wait to watch it. Thanks again so much!!!