trying to find this low budget 1990 or 1991 ninja movie

Tools    

i can only name one scene but maybe you might be able to get the answer from just the one scene:

it might be in some fancy high rise apartment or condo where a sumo wrestler wearing the traditional sumo diaper is raping a beautiful blond haired white woman and the ninja with a katana sneaks up on the sumo wrestler and stabs the sumo in the side of his neck, killing him of course.

i think it was a trilogy of these movies, as i think it was called ninja something iii or something ninja iii. the quality of the movie looked like an american ninja movie or the like. probably came from a small movie company like lionsgate or cannon. not sure if any big names come out. i doubt it. thanks.

Semper Fooey
One of those American Ninja movies?

There are three ninja movies with that in the title starring Richard Harrison from the late eighties ( not the English actor, one of those Americans that starred in Italian muscleman movies in the sixties).

Revenge of the Ninja (1983)

IMDb Page | Review + Pics

Note: The killing doesn't go down exactly as you described, but take a look. Your scene at the 0:48:52 mark in the video

yes, you've got it. the second movie i asked on here that's bugged me for years and years and the director is the same guy, sam firstenberg. lol, that has to mean something. thank you!!