Song Tournament XXV

Tools    

@Derek Vinyard waiting on your votes
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me VS. Traffic-Dear Mr. Fantasy

Michael Kiwanuka-Cold Little Heart VS. Dorothy - Raise Hell

The Beatles - A Day In The Life VS. Blue October - Hate Me

Julie London - Cry Me A River VS. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) (for the win)

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) VS. Traffic-Dear Mr. Fantasy
The Beatles - A Day In The Life VS. Michael Kiwanuka-Cold Little Heart

Wow! Michael Kiwanuka beat The Beatles and has made the finals. I didn't see that coming...

Flock of Seagulls 3 - Traffic 2

Waiting on @edarsenal and @Derek Vinyard to vote

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) VS. Traffic-Dear Mr. Fantasy

The Beatles - A Day In The Life VS. Michael Kiwanuka-Cold Little Heart

Im so glad A Flock Of Seagulls going to the final such a great song

I've never heard of Michael Kiwanuka before this tourney, but I really enjoyed his song and that video.

However, I'm voting for Flock of Seagulls, and not necessarily because I nominated it, but because it's one of the greatest 80's pop songs, and a song that is long overdue for a tourney win!

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

The definition of good pop rock song.

one of the GTA: Vice City soundtrack

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm happy I was able to find a song I like that wasn't a huge it, but the other song is one of my favorites.

I Ran
I've done that with a couple of mine, where I went with the better song for me.