Old Movies That Will Be Popular In The Future?

Tools    

"Long Distance Love"? It's so unbelievable, but I still like those movies, but not "The African Queen". It didn't seem to fit Bogey for me, and I never liked either Hepburn.
I always thought Hepburn over-acted in her films. On top of that she was so much like my annoying, jabbering sister and it gets tiresome.
Famous for being famous?

My friend "English Gary" a movie fanatic, took a few screen shots from the African Queen and we visited the site near-by where those scenes were shot. A block from his home. Filmed in the U.K., Uganda and the Congo and a few scenes here outside of Los Angeles.

500 yards away wide shots filmed of the chain gangs busting down rocks in 'I was a fugitive from a chain Gang."

I always thought Hepburn over-acted in her films. On top of that she was so much like my annoying, jabbering sister and it gets tiresome.
Famous for being famous?

My friend "English Gary" a movie fanatic, took a few screen shots from the African Queen and we visited the site near-by where those scenes were shot. A block from his home. Filmed in the U.K., Uganda and the Congo and a few scenes here outside of Los Angeles.

500 yards away wide shots filmed of the chain gangs busting down rocks in 'I was a fugitive from a chain Gang."
We don't have such film icons now as Hepburn. I think people expected her to be that. She gave us that perfect diction, the stereotypic, patrician, "mid-Atlantic" accent and we felt like we belonged in her social circle. That's what made her work in The African Queen....the fact that she was so far out of her comfort zone with Bogart's gnarly, hard-drinking character. That's the magic of the movie's chemistry.

Good takes.