Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Now that Noirvember is in full swing, I hate to be obvious, but . . . oh, who am I kidding? No I don't!

Lauren Bacall. She can teach me how to whistle anytime.

This might just do nobody any good.
She was in that? I turned it off at 15 min. in.

Edit: So she was!

This might just do nobody any good.
She’s a martial artist (according to wiki). She’s had a couple movie appearances, most recently Wonder Woman.

As far as I can tell, she’s a woman.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
is it because she's martial artist she must have some man muscles to make her one ? I must have them aswell. Thanks, I never realised.
I'll let my husband know how I knocked him to the ground three times in one sparring session.

.believed that a woman had been a spectator to a fight between a snake and a white crane and, from this fight, combined with her knowledge of Shaolin kung fu, she developed the key elements that is known as the Wing Chun kung fu. Over time, more famous names such as Yip Man and Bruce Lee made the martial art known worldwide.

You claim she's beefy? Have another look. She has a fit and healthy physique which she would have needed to compete at olympic level. Maybe it's just the colour of the lipstick distorting things.

Yeah definitely think it's the lipstick. Check other photos of her with a different colour scheme and it's a totally different look. As for beffy, check other photos. Not beefy at all. Just not a stick.

...You claim she's beefy?Have another look. She has a fit and healthy physique which she would have needed to compete at olympic level. Maybe it's just the colour of the lipstick distorting things.
Beefy is American slang for muscular, like in beef cake. I was saying she was very muscular. You've misinterpreted the meaning of my post. In fact you agree with me as you said:
She has a fit and healthy physique which she would have needed to compete at olympic level.
That's just what I was saying she looks beefy=muscular=tone.

Cr, my friend, I frequently agree with you, infact I cant remember the last time I did not. Fit and healthy physique to my way of thinking does not mean beefy. This is beefy

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8e/d4/d1/8...dybuilding.jpg

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I see you at last posted your picture. Wrong thread, though!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.