Paranormal Activity

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Apparently this movie is in limited release and people are trying to get it in their cities. Maybe I'm adding to the hype, but I'm curious. I remember The Blair Witch Project suckered me in and actually unnerved me a little.

Perhaps this might do the same....perhaps...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Everyone is like raving about this, saying it is supposed to be like really freaky and scary. Other than the people you see on the posters, the website Screenrant says

“Scariest Movie Ever” is a tall order to fill, but Paranormal Activity is definitely a serious fright flick that will continue to creep you out long after the movie ends.
I'm looking forward to seeing this myself even and looking out for it each week.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I MUST see this movie, I love horror scary movies and this looks awesome Hope to god it comes to UK.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Yeah i've heard a lot about this one i'm looking forward to seeing it. Hopefully but doubtfully it will come to Fargo Minnesota hahaha

Hope to god it comes to UK.
Originally released back in 2007 at Screamfest Film Festival, Paranormal Activity has its release date schedule mapped out through January of 2010 (so far) according to IMDB. Unless they add some dates, the UK as of now isn't getting this film.

And Now, a Message from Oren Peli

Last Thursday at midnight, a line wrapped around the block in New York City where ShockTillYouDrop.com and ComingSoon.net hosted one of the first midnight screenings of Oren Peli's Paranormal Activity. Similar screenings across the country were a huge success and today Peli is thanking the fans via the video clip you see below.

Over the weekend, the movie also opened in ten cities for midnight screenings which were mostly sold out, and it's been reported (but yet to be confirmed) that the film may have grossed north of $100,000.

&

Source: Shock Till You Drop

It's a very good idea to focus on ghosts messing with you when you're sleeping in bed, as that's been an old fear of mine - one that I am mostly over, now. Fears like that tend to go away after you've had your sleep continuously disturbed by nightmarish ex-boyfriends.

However, I don't think I'd find this movie frightening - it looks fake, and probably is.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Originally released back in 2007 at Screamfest Film Festival, Paranormal Activity has its release date schedule mapped out through January of 2010 (so far) according to IMDB. Unless they add some dates, the UK as of now isn't getting this film.
That is just typical but I'll more than likly import it when its on DVD

... it looks fake, and probably is.
Yeah it's fake, is there any doubt? Seriously, I've not heard about this so I don't know, are there people out there who actually think this is real? If there are, let me put your mind at rest, it's not.

After watching the trailer, I can think of two friends of mine that'll want to see this and then wish they hadn't.

I got an email stating that Paranormal Activity will be coming to theaters nationwide. Thanks to Eventful.com, it has hit 1 million demands. No release date has been set as of yet, but it will be hitting big screens in both U.S and Canada simultaneously. No news as whether other countries will be getting the film, but I'm sure with the strong demand it's getting, it will be shown all over eventually.

Its doing really well at the box office. I guess I'm going to check it out.

lately, i have been scanning my room with a flashlight before I liedown

i'm pathetic

I read something really, really scary in a book about ghosts the other night and I swear, I almost had to sleep with the light on.

Now I feel so stupid for having felt that scared.

Thought I'd mention it here.

I was reading "Ghosts among us", and i put it down after it said headaches may mean you are possessed(or something like that)

(I also had a headache at the time)

shush, that was a couple years ago

This movie is so hyped up. I am intrigued myself and so want to see this as well. Why did they choose to have this in a limited release??? Please release it wide!