Movie Tab

Tools    

Originally posted by thmilin
ryan, shame on you! your eyes should be glued entirely to the screen and all attention paid!
I have to turn away when Sonny gets clipped.

Torrance:
Like hey! Like wow! Like totally freak me out! I mean right on......'cos Tauros sure are number one!!

Missy:
I transferred from Los Angeles, this school has no gymnastics team -- this is a last resort!!

Bring It On

Frank N Furter:
I see you shiver in antici................................pation.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Saw a fair amount of POTA on DVD the other day. Ending still sucks.
Yeah, but as Peter pointed out to me...with the DVD comes a card that sorta tries to explain time travel between two worlds, still leaves it real unclear though.

Tab on

Caught Robin Hood: Men in Tights on TV
Election
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
what's POTA? i kept looking for the rest of that word. POTATO!! mashed, melted, buttery and fluffed!

ryan ... you must train yourself to take it. no softies in the world of organized crime!!

Now With Moveable Parts
ah...hence Holden's idea for the new game. Clever.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I don't see what your fellas hold up is, it's pretty obviouse to me now. I get the entire thing.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by OG-
I don't see what your fellas hold up is
There's that word again! Oh yeah, I forgot, I AM one of the guys...just not technically, right spud? Right T?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
*realization dawns ...*

aaaah!! i still like the idea of potatoes better. but whatever floats yer boat.

Now With Moveable Parts
I watched Tomb Raider last night. I liked it! If you played the game, you're gonna like it...even just a little. I think they should have made more references to game stuff though. Like when she found something, she should have went," Ah-ha." like she says in the game...i don't know, I was just obsessed with the game for like a year...it was all I ever did.

Now With Moveable Parts
I know OG, it's cool. I know you know I'm a " chick", I was just giving you a HARD time.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
I watched Tomb Raider last night. I liked it! If you played the game, you're gonna like it...even just a little. I think they should have made more references to game stuff though. Like when she found something, she should have went," Ah-ha." like she says in the game...i don't know, I was just obsessed with the game for like a year...it was all I ever did.
Lol, I was obsessed with the game when I was like 12. Of course I'd just be trying to angle the camera to see more of Lara...BUT still........... QUIT JUDGING ME!!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
what's leaking over here? I see no leakage?!

Originally posted by sadesdrk
That's a great idea...although, honestly, they might have done it without me noticing it. I can't be sure...I'll have to keep an eye out for that when I see it next. And yeah, there's some serious leakage here...and we all knows Sades ain't a dude.

Now With Moveable Parts
Great. Now that all of us are clear on me being ALL woman, let's move on shall we?