Who should play the "villian" in the Batman Begins sequel?

Tools    

stranger then a drunken mime
Originally Posted by Ghost of Perdition
I know I'm probably going to get ripped for this...but I think Jack Black would make a good joker. He's cooky, strange...and he could do a good joker laugh and face. Just my opinion...

Jack Black is to much of an oaf, the Joker needs to be more of a dark comedian.

Originally Posted by Symphony
Jack Black is to much of an oaf, the Joker needs to be more of a dark comedian.
and thinner

Originally Posted by pixdogg
I hope no one play's him, because I hope that they don't make the sequel, because they should not take away Tim Burton's version of Batman. Batman Begins is a prequel, and that should be it, leave it at that. Now start where Batman and Robin ended. Also you can't get a better Joker then Jack Nicholson.

First off, BATMAN BEGINS IS NOT A PREQUEL TO THE TIM BURTON/JOEL SCHUMACHER SERIES!!! IT IS A WHOLE NEW SERIES!!! Like apples and oranges, these Batman stories are totally different and separate from the ones in the nineties. Also, BATMAN BEGINS and Christopher Nolan's take on the franchise beats the snot out of Tim Burton's versions ( which i respect for what it stands for...). THE DARK KNIGHT (Batman Begins Sequel) will be much better than Batman '89 anyways.

Originally Posted by Princess j.t.
Heath Ledger is playing the joker.
Ummmmm is that a statement or a question?