Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I personally loved this film. I did not have any issues with that "specific" scene.. but I have seen far worse perhaps.

Hey, nice post, it s rare to hear about this movie Irreversible...quite hard for sensible eyes, i remember people leaving the theater when i saw it in france.... only one scene is tough, because it s realistic ...this movie is a real experience..

A master piece regarding editing and film making...full immersion guaranteed

Kevin Hart's Let Me Explain

Continuing my classical watching spree with these 3 movies:

Singin' in the Rain (1952) by Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen

I am not sure what to expect, as i have only seen 1 musical before, which was The Sound of Music. Hopefully im in for a treat.

The Conversation (1974) by Francis Ford Coppola

I have pretty high hopes for this thriller by one of the better american directors.

Annie Hall (1977) by Woody Allen

I've nearly only seen newer movies by Woody Allen, and i thought they were pretty average. I hope this one will change my perspective.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Hangover Part 2 was so damn bad, I thought this one was pretty decent. Not a good movie by any means, but decent.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Pretty outdated movie.
That's a bit of a shift in tone over one of the worst movies of all time.

Annie Hall (1977) by Woody Allen

I've nearly only seen newer movies by Woody Allen, and i thought they were pretty average. I hope this one will change my perspective.
Because newer movies by Woody Allen are pretty average. He lost any ability to discuss morality after his affair with Soon-Yi Previn was discovered, and thus his films greatly suffered.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dont drop the soap, cricket!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That's a bit of a shift in tone over one of the worst movies of all time.
I would seriously say that found it to be fairly average but not very good. It has some atmosphere and was interesting at times, boring at other times.

I was being sarcastic when I named it one of the worst films ever. Spiders II is much worse:

Finished here. It's been fun.

In the mood for horror.Never seen this flick so why the heck not? Looks like fun.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When you pick it up I'd be already in... another room.

That's My Boy

Hardly expecting anything. Not a big fan of comedies as a start, but hey.