What to do when none of your friends like movies?

Tools    

I'm only 13, but i have an immense love for movies. I have plenty of ideas, opinions, and criticisms, but nobody to bounce them off of. When i get stuck somewhere in a screenplay, I have nobody to help me out, and I end up staying stuck. Also, I have nobody to make my films with. It's incredibly frustrating. Have any of ya'll been in the same situation? If so, how did you deal with it?

Master of My Domain
There are annual summer/winter film camps that take in people like yourself, I think you'd enjoy them.

There are annual summer/winter film camps that take in people like yourself, I think you'd enjoy them.
Sounds like fun, sadly, i live in the middle of nowhere in southeast Texas, and my parents rarely get time off, so it would be kind of hard to get there.

Master of My Domain
Sounds like fun, sadly, i live in the middle of nowhere in southeast Texas, and my parents rarely get time off, so it would be kind of hard to get there.
Ah I see, well, this might not sound like much, but there are plenty of members on this site who have an extensive knowledge of film and the process of filmmaking (not me though lol). Members like Daniel M have already succeeded in making his first film, he can probably give you a lot of tips.

I'm definitely sure that the members of this community will be the friends you've been missing. We're a weird but great bunch.

Ah I see, well, this might not sound like much, but there are plenty of members on this site who have an extensive knowledge of film and the process of filmmaking (not me though lol). Members like Daniel M have already succeeded in making his first film, he can probably give you a lot of tips.

I'm definitely sure that the members of this community will be the friends you've been missing. We're a weird but great bunch.
I appreciate your friendliness! I'm new to the forum, but i think I'll stick around. I hope to get to know ya'll better!

Master of My Domain
I appreciate your friendliness! I'm new to the forum, but i think I'll stick around. I hope to get to know ya'll better!

I'm only 13, but i have an immense love for movies. I have plenty of ideas, opinions, and criticisms, but nobody to bounce them off of. When i get stuck somewhere in a screenplay, I have nobody to help me out, and I end up staying stuck. Also, I have nobody to make my films with. It's incredibly frustrating. Have any of ya'll been in the same situation? If so, how did you deal with it?
A similar situation, yeah. Joining a forum like this makes an immediate difference because it gives you an outlet for your opinions and questions.