hollywood movies set in Japan,Osaka!!

Tools    

i've always liked japan, i had the chance to visit tokyo last year, and all i can say is it is a superb experience, it's just another part of the world, it is something special, how people interact how driving is super organized, how you can't throw garbage for 6 metro stations, u need to take ur garbage back home, it just got me mystified this part of the world
Japan, and Japanese culture is quite a vast tapestry in its themes, history, and ideas.
Hollywood films when set in Japan love to contrast an American character to a Japanese one, as their cultural values and personalities initially clash, before warming to each other.
We often see Japan's cultural ideas and history drawn upon, that of the Samurai, and the Yakuza etc...
i remember watching movies when i was a kid, the three ninja series of films which i liked a lot, and i think we need to have a modern remake for those movies, and you only live twice, the underrated bond movie, the Kill bill series aswell are such good film entries.
as i grew older i saw Black rain 1989, which is such a good ridley scott film in my opinion, it let me feel as if i lived in osaka, it shows so many parts of that city, along with the super score from hans zimmer, i remember aswell the last samurai, which is such a great samurai film.
i have to say that hollywood movies set in japan have their own identity, their own style, and gives them this rewatchability.
what do you think about movies in japan and do you agree that it gives these movies a distinct nature of having a style, a really interesting one?

“I was cured, all right!”
I'm not a big fan of american movies in japan. I prefer japanese movies itself . Movies like Hana-Bi and Sonatine (both directed by Takeshi Kitano) and Sympathy for the Underdog for exemple, shows little things about they cuture that makes me want to go live there!

I'm not a big fan of american movies in japan. I prefer japanese movies itself . Movies like Hana-Bi and Sonatine (both directed by Takeshi Kitano) and Sympathy for the Underdog for exemple, shows little things about they cuture that makes me want to go live there!
i hope you are not a female because 70s-80s Japanese Yakuza movie romance:

Attempt at forced penetration----realizaton that they have something in commmon/how strong the guys is/has a big schlong-------consensual sex.

“I was cured, all right!”
i hope you are not a female because 70s-80s Japanese Yakuza movie romance:

Attempt at forced penetration----realizaton that they have something in commmon/how strong the guys is/has a big schlong-------consensual sex.
I'm a guy!
And Yakuza movies are a lot more than "consensual sex" and the others ***** you say. But wait... "Attempt at forced penetration" is not that bad!

I'm a guy!
And Yakuza movies are a lot more than "consensual sex" and the others ***** you say. But wait... "Attempt at forced penetration" is not that bad!
I never said that was all of it.