The Iceman

Tools    

Just thought I'd post the trailer; I'm really looking forward to this. Based on a true story-I watched a documentary on this guy and he's a real cold bastard.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah, I agree about Shannon. Benicio del Toro was originally supposed to be in this movie, but I'm not sure what part he was the going to play. I'm a little disappointed about that, but it still looks good.

I'll be interested to see what they've done with this. Obviously it's 'based' on a true story, but the trailer looks like they've made at least 95% of it up. That makes sense, because this guy flew under the radar for most of his time, if he's to be believed, both before and after he became a hitman.

BTW, these are links to the documentary that cricket is, probably, refering to in the OP. I guess it'd be wise to label them NSFW.

The Iceman Tapes: Inside The Mind Of A Mafia Hitman

The Iceman: Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman (part 1)

Shannon looks awesome

^ Any interviews with serial killers and psychopaths are fascinating, was watching one about Jeffrey Dahmer last night and he was interviewed during parts of it. Chilling stuff indeed. Richard Kuklinski, and Jeffrey Dahmer believe it not actually sound sane compared to someone like Richard Ramirez, saw an interview with him once and he's wayyyyyyy out there in his own world.

Closest thing to evil I think I've ever seen. I think the best book I've read on Gacy, if not any serial killer/murder, is The Last Victim: A True-Life Journey into the Mind of the Serial Killer, by Jason Moss.

Can't wait to see this one. Based on the real life of Richard Kuklinski, one of the most prolific hitmen of the twentieth century. I allready have the documentaries " Iceman: Cofessions Of A Mafia Hitman " and " The Iceman Interviews ".
The 2013 movie stars Michael Shannon, Winona Ryder, Ray Liotta, James Franco, David Schwimmer and Stephen Dorff.

I'm not looking forward to it at all, it's mostly derived from a book written by the well known bullshitter Phillip Carlo, who is now dead, he also wrote crappy books on Anthony Casso and Tommy Pitera. The character who Ray Lliota plays (Roy DeMeo) only met Kuklinski once to sell guns to him but the book and film make out as if Kuklinski was a hitman for him which is idiotic since DeMeo's full crew were killers. Kuklinski also claimed to have killed Carmine Galante and Jimmy hoffa , i'm guessing he was involved in 9/11 and the Assassination of Julius Caesar too

Roy De Meo worked for Anthony Frank Gaggi, a capo under Paul Castelano. Roy had a killer crew: Anthony Senter, Joey Testa, and Joseph Gugliermo and even John Gotti, who had his own crew at the time, was weary of them. They did their thing but when Roy wanted someone from the outside that wasn't connected to him, he used Kuklinski.
One of the sources is Jerry Capeci and he is no bullshitter.

I'm not looking forward to it at all, it's mostly derived from a book written by the well known bullshitter Phillip Carlo, who is now dead, he also wrote crappy books on Anthony Casso and Tommy Pitera. The character who Ray Lliota plays (Roy DeMeo) only met Kuklinski once to sell guns to him but the book and film make out as if Kuklinski was a hitman for him which is idiotic since DeMeo's full crew were killers. Kuklinski also claimed to have killed Carmine Galante and Jimmy hoffa , i'm guessing he was involved in 9/11 and the Assassination of Julius Caesar too
Kuklinski was a free-lancer and I don't know where you got Carmine Galante but it is a known fact that ironicaly Kuklinski was one of Gotti's shooters when Castelano was assassinated ( even though Roy and John didn't get along ).

Roy De Meo worked for Anthony Frank Gaggi, a capo under Paul Castelano. Roy had a killer crew: Anthony Senter, Joey Testa, and Joseph Gugliermo and even John Gotti, who had his own crew at the time, was weary of them. They did their thing but when Roy wanted someone from the outside that wasn't connected to him, he used Kuklinski.
One of the sources is Jerry Capeci and he is no bullshitter.
Show me a source where Capeci mentions Kuklinski working for Roy i've read all Capeci's books and also subscribe to Gangland News and he's never mentioned that. As i said the only time Roy is known to have met Kuklinski was to sell him a gun. None of the DeMeo crew informants Freddy Dinome or Dominick Montiglio (gaggi's nephew) mentioned Kuklinski either it seems the only people who believe him is Carlo and Kuklinski himself.