Happy Birthday Naisy!!!!

Tools    

The real world!, alot of soul repairing/searching, fighting to get my life back on track. Its been a pretty hard battle, but nothing I will bore you guys with. I'll just say it was an amazingly rough battle and balancing that battle, with fulltime work, etc, etc didnt leave much room left for mofoing

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Naisy
The real world!, alot of soul repairing/searching, fighting to get my life back on track. Its been a pretty hard battle, but nothing I will bore you guys with. I'll just say it was an amazingly rough battle and balancing that battle, with fulltime work, etc, etc didnt leave much room left for mofoing
Sounds good, like you're staying one step ahead of it all. Just don't forget your fellow MoFos on recreation time.

Well attempting to stay ahead of it, hasnt left any time really for recreation, but Im forcing time for it lately...cant forever be burning the candle at both ends

history *is* moralizing
the person above me is a "he"! am i right now?

*****, wrong thread...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Belated birthday greetings from a new Mofo! Joined recently and have quickly become addicted, look forward to reading your posts/threads in the future.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
the person above me is a "he"! am i right now?

*****, wrong thread...
That's it! I'm taking fingers!

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm confused: Is this a late birthday thread for last year, or a very very early birthday thread for this year (in case you disappear again)?

Or both?

The whole "taking fingers" thing is a bit over the top for a birthday thread, though. (shudder)

Originally Posted by Austruck
I'm confused: Is this a late birthday thread for last year, or a very very early birthday thread for this year (in case you disappear again)?

Or both?

The whole "taking fingers" thing is a bit over the top for a birthday thread, though. (shudder)
http://www.movieforums.com/community...7&postcount=27

Originally Posted by Austruck
Remind me to be nice to you from now on. *koff*
You have always been nice to me...