New gal

Tools    

Game over man..Game over!
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Howdy doo-doo.

I don't much cotton to venemous anti-Hurricane talk like that (The University of Miami is a fine school), but other than that....

I have seen Gas Light and Dark Passage..i luv Humphrey heh heh I will Definetly check out the others. Thanks for the recommendations

Love those too. If you haven't seen them already, also check out Notorious (1946 - Alfred Hitchcock), Gilda (1946 - Charles Vidor), Laura (1944 - Otte Preminger), Dark Passage (1947 - Delmer Daves), Out of the Past (1947 - Jacques Tourneur), Gaslight (1944 - George Cukor), The Big Heat (1953 - Fritz Lang), In A Lonely Place (1950 - Nicholas Ray), The Asphalt Jungle (1950 - John Huston) and The Killing (1956 - Stanley Kubrick). You know, when you have a minute.

See you in cyberspace.

Game over man..Game over!
Originally Posted by Sedai
Hello and welcome!

On the anime tip...Have you seen:

Perfect Blue
Gasaraki
Serial Experiments: Lain
I started to watch Gasaraki but never finished the series as for the other two i will check em' out. Thanks

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by got2envy
Allow myself...to intruduce myself. I have loved movies since I was a kid. I live in Florida, I hate Hurricanes, I love bar-B-Q ribs, I love Jap Anime. a few of my favorite movies:
Casablanca
Maltese Facon
Jaws
Close Encounters of The Third Kind
Star Wars Trilogy
Ninja Scroll
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Key Largo
Back To The Future trilogy
Alien and Aliens
Predator
An affair to remember
American Psycho
Tombstone
Too many more. I will give any movie a first shot. Thanks Guys and gals I feel welcomed already!
You're great you are!