Cop movie

Tools    

Hi there, I'm looking to find a movie that had a corrupt cop (a black cop I think) and his non-corrupt partner (who was possibly white). Some scenes that I think were in this movie: 1) The corrupt cop stealing some drugs (cocaine?) from the police evidence room. 2) Both of the cops being forced to play russian roulette by a gangster of some sort, where the rules were something like: if the cop shoots at themselves they only need to shoot once, but if they shoot at their partner then they need to shoot twice. The white cop shot at himself and survived, but was killed when his partner shot at him and killed him on the second shot. 3) A woman/young girl being harassed by the corrupt cop, and coming back for revenge at the end of the movie. 4) The white cops dead body appearing in a police car and coming back to life at the end of the movie to say something. Thanks for any help, it's appreciated.

Hi there, I'm looking to find a movie that had a corrupt cop (a black cop I think) and his non-corrupt partner (who was possibly white).
Sounds very politically incorrect.

Sounds very politically incorrect.
Lol, it does sound pretty bad now that I think about it. Also lol at Black Cop/White Cop .

Dirty (2005)

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry | Review

Thank you very much Viju Menon, that is definitely the movie I was thinking of. And thanks to everyone else who replied, I appreciate the response.