25.00%
4 votes
I like them both
6.25%
1 votes
i don't care about neither of them.
16 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I See You When You're Sleeping
you're so predictible!! I saw you making a poll when snooping who's online and I knew you were making a spiderman/daredevil poll

Anyway, I chose Spiderman, Daredevil was great but far too camp....

DareDevil! DareDevil was so good. Just like the comics, and I was surprised how good Ben Affleck is as a super-hero type. It's the coolest comic book movie since the Crow, I say. Here's one question: What was the song that played when they showed the Kingpin in his office smoking a big cigar? It's like "I'm an Outlaw..." or something. Who recorded it? I need to find that song.

Originally posted by A.F. Doyle
Here's one question: What was the song that played when they showed the Kingpin in his office smoking a big cigar? It's like "I'm an Outlaw..." or something. Who recorded it? I need to find that song.
its called "Lap Dance" by N.E.R.D.

Spider-Man (2002) or Daredevil (2003)? Easy: Superman: The Movie (1978), without question.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Heya all, I was wondering if you could help me out... does anyone know the name of teh song thats playing in teh background while Bullseye is playing darts? It sounds like House of Pain's Jump around, but i can't seem to find it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The song is indeed House of Pain, but it's "Top o' the Mornin'" not "Jump Around." I hope that helps ya....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Thankee much, thats it .