Movie Tab

Tools    

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
[i]Bowling For Columbine
"There are a lot of wackos out there."

Adaptation
"Well, that's not about flowers. And it's not a movie."

I am dying to see Bowling For Columbine and with Adaptation , I actually had to watch twice to understand and enjoy better.

Oh, I understood Adaptation perfectly [having read the screenplay beforehand for one, and that I don't usually get confused by films for two], it was just that at times I wondered if Spike Jonze was lost in the first two acts of the film, only really finding territory he could really excell in at the beginning of the third. This probably isn't the case, and as I said: your perception gets chewed up after two awesome movies and a very long day in the dark.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Daredevil - I Really expected this to be awful but was pleasantly suprised, it moved a bit too fast though...

Fantasia
"There's nothing left of him but the title."

I loved it. My favorite was The Nutcracker Suite which I thought was some of the most wonderful stuff I'd ever seen animated.

Scarface
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

Loved the look. Loved the clothes. Loved the music. Loved the eighties. Loved the Pacino. Found the film to be amazingly mediocre.

Pulp Fiction
aw man I just shot Marvin in the face!

Mystery Men
God gave me a gift, I shovel well

Ghostbusters
Ray, when someone asks you if you are a God, you say YES!

a shot in the dark
first time i seen it.

can anyone give me a ranking of the pink panther movies from best to worst? i really liked this one, but havent seen any others.

DareDevil - Excellent.

Undercover Brother - Funny

Good Will Hunting - A classic

Lilo and Stitch - Surprisingly good for a kids movie. Watch it even if you don't have kids.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Adaptation - It's still not over here!!!! I downloaded it, I couldn't wait. It's brilliant.

linespalsy - I'd say A Shot in the Dark (1964) is the best of the bunch, followed by The Return of the Pink Panther (1975), The Pink Panther (1964) The Pink Panther Strikes Again (1976) and Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978). Warning: avoid Trail of the Pink Panther (1982) and Curse of the Pink Panther (1983). They were made after Sellers' death. The first is basically a 'clip show', the second even worse. Roberto Benigni and the return of Lom and Cardinale make The Son of the Pink Panther (1993) a curio, but it's pretty damn awful. And I love Alan Arkin, but his outing as Inspector Clouseau (1968) is a complete waste. Stick to the original five flicks.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Band of Brothers ~All 10 episodes on DVD-Even better 2nd time around.

The Bourne Identity ~7/10.

The Haunting ~Great effects,superb sound,lousy lazy acting.