Pick Your Nose!

Tools    

BANNED
I'd say . . . #25.

the person above me is a ****** with ***** up ****.....

oh wait...wrong thread...[focussing on noses]

i'll take No. 6 thanks

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I'll take #8

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

No. 3! Is that Eminem's nose?

*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

no wait...#5. can you pick your nose twice?

My life isn't written very well.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

And what was the point in posting that, man? No reason, admit it. You just wanted to post the picture.