A Simple Tale

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder.

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly,

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to discover a disgusting teabag implanted, intravenously inside it's bladder. Then Popeye smoked his huge pickle while reaching blindly, he pulled another