Shrek 2

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
I really loved the first movie, thought it was real great and fun to watch, but I do not like that they are making a sequel, I think thats going to take away from the first movie. And now I hear theres talk about a third film, thats enough already, just the original Shrek was all we needed.

I don't know....I loved the first movie, and although sequels don't normally measure up, this one has a pretty strong fan base and might do okay.

I really like Eddie Murphy in these comedy movies...animation or otherwise. I just saw a preview for his new movie, Haunted Mansion, the other day. I think it is coming out next month and it looks pretty good in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by jrs
Here is MoFo's advanced preview of Shrek 2
Thanks J. I'll be looking forward to laughing at Eddie again. It's been so long. And Antonio, well I can't wait.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Yoda
The only "decent reason" a film needs to have behind its creation is the expectation that it can be entertaining in some way...and Shrek was.

Beautifuly put, I have buddies that try to act like they are too cool to like Disney or Pixar type movies. I will have to go with most everyone on this, i can't wait to see Shrek 2.

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

I agree Shrek 2 is gonna be great, and I've heard that the Puss in Boots character is just flat out hilarious. I can't wait for my birthday this year (it opens on the same day)!

I'm going to see it mainly for John Cleese. I love him. (not like that)
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by jrs
My favorite actess is doing a voice in t his movie Jennier Saurders from (AB-FAB) is playing the Fairy God mother!She will be great!
I am not quite sure however how they are doing the plot in this one!What is the plot anyway?Something about them going back and some people not liking them?Help me please?!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I am sure alot of you who live in america will be aware that a new Shrek 2 trailer is gonna be on NBC tonight along with some behind the scenes stuff from the film (if i remember correctly) They are showing the first Shrek and its on either before or after that. Its gonna be online when it has been aired in America. I live in England so I'm gonna check it out online 1st thing tomorrow! I hope its a good trailer and not a really short one, I really wanna see some new footage!

Awesome! A week earlier is always a nice thing.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it but really didn't care.

NO WAY!!!! I fink dat da 2nd 1 is much funnier coz of all da new charecters and stuff!! especially puss and donkey!!!

Hey all,
Can anyone tell me what Puss said when he fell off from the horse?

He so totally rocks
I'm giving this 9/10. It's a really hysterical feature film. I don't think Shark Tale will beat it, but it's going to get close. Then Shark Tale 2 will probably have a new opponent.
My favourite part was when Shrek, Donkey and Puss sneak into the potion factory and Shrek wears that little suit to disguise himself. It can hardly fit him!