Grindhouse- 7. Jackie Brown- 3
Kill Bill vol 1- 8. Kill Bill Vol 2- 2
Inglorious Basterds- 11. Four Rooms- 0
Resevoir Dogs- 3. Pulp Fiction-9

Ok round 2 now
Grindhouse vs Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill Vol 1 vs Inglorious Basterds

Haven't seen Grindhouse, but I'd be very surprised if it tops Pulp Fiction.

I'll post the finals around 2 o clock tommorow mountian time. So vote by then

Really? Kill Bill 1 beats 2?!? What's wrong with you people? Besides the trademark Tarantino conversations, Vol. 2 had oodles more heart and emotion. And, for those who apparently forgot, it also has one of the coolest fight scenes ever when Bill fights The Bride. It's over fast, but it's simply amazing, especially because it's book ended by some of that terrific dialog.

I'm amazed that Vol. one so handily defeated vol. 2. I think everyone just thinks of the fight against the crazy 88 and forgets how amazing vol. 2 really is...

He just did Death Proof, not all of Grindhouse.
I know but I look at Grindhouse as 1 film. I haven't seen it yet even though it's in my DVD collection but most critics rate it as one so I put it together

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission

I know but I look at Grindhouse as 1 film. I haven't seen it yet even though it's in my DVD collection but most critics rate it as one so I put it together
You didn't consider Kill Bill as one whole film & split into 2, when Tarantino himself called it one film. But you rather listen to critics and called Grindhouse one film?

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Kill Bill Vol. 1 vs Inglourious Basterds

You didn't consider Kill Bill as one whole film & split into 2, when Tarantino himself called it one film. But you rather listen to critics and called Grindhouse one film?
What's wrong with just rating them as they were released in theaters?

For me Grindhouse as a project was a little bit above mediocre,I would give it 7/10.But Death Proof as a movie was nearly perfect.
And I can't give my vote now,it's too difficult. :/

What's wrong with just rating them as they were released in theaters?
Ofcourse one can.. But him saying that Grindhouse is one film cos the critics said so is what I was talking, Both the Grindhouse films weren't released together all over the world as one film.

Ofcourse one can.. But him saying that Grindhouse is one film cos the critics said so is what I was talking, Both the Grindhouse films weren't released together all over the world as one film.
I bought mine as one film...

For me Grindhouse as a project was a little bit above mediocre,I would give it 7/10.But Death Proof as a movie was nearly perfect.
And I can't give my vote now,it's too difficult. :/
Death Proof is nearly perfect?!??!

It's, IMO, his weakest film. It's overloaded with pointless dialog, in fact, I don't remember any of the dialog as having actually serviced the plot of the film. Plus, I use the term "plot" extremely loosely. Death Proof was over long, bloated and sloppy. It's the one Tarantino film i have no real desire to re-watch.

They were released together in the US and everyone knows the what happens in the US is the only thing that matters.

I bought mine as one film...
So which reason are you sticking to, this one or the one about critics.. or both..

Why not have a separate game for movies which were only written by Tarantino.
& another one where he appeared as a cast.

So which reason are you sticking to, this one or the one about critics.. or both..

Why not have a separate game for movies which were only written by Tarantino.
& another one where he appeared as a cast.
Let's go with both
And I was thinking of doing this for 8 crtitically acclaimed directors an then put all the winning films up against each other.