The Positivity Blog

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Had a 1 of 5 appointment with q periodontist this morning. The only worse thing than a needle for a needlephobe is a needle in the mouth. Got to the local Shopping Centre to stock up for holiday festivities and immediately started throwing up. Where is the silver lining you ask. Stress instantly gone. Boom.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I am once again back in the library but my work is coming on very nicely now. I swear that I am becoming nocturnal though.
you say that like it's a bad thing

I found this during my research on the anti-drugs material released around the hippie-era. I thought this was fascinating and I managed to provide an interesting additional point in my dissertation. Win-win!

They showed this in American schools during the 1970s to dissuade children from taking drugs.

MORE INFO

It looks like I can get an earlier sleep than I usually do today, as I have managed to get a decent amount of work done in a shorter amount of time than usual. Happy days!

I think I am going to take a break from the library tonight and go out with friends to a launch party for a new night at my favourite club in Sheffield. Should be fun to get out after all these sleepless nights in the library. I also saw a family friend today for lunch which was nice. I am just waiting for my friend to arrive at my flat now so that we can chill.

I had an enjoyable time these past two nights, and I should be chilling with friends again tonight. Now to the get food and then go to the library to get some more work done!

Haven't posted in a couple days but I had a very nice Easter weekend. Hung with my boys, checked out a couple flicks, and ate lots of good food. Sitting here trying not to dread Monday. Stay positive Sean!

Haven't posted in a couple days but I had a very nice Easter weekend. Hung with my boys, checked out a couple flicks, and ate lots of good food. Sitting here trying not to dread Monday. Stay positive Sean!
Do you guys go back to work on easter monday?

We have it off, and another perfect blue sky.

And easter lunch was perfect. Perfect weather, perfect food, and even better, perfect compny. I am grateful for my family.

Do you guys go back to work on easter monday?

We have it off, and another perfect blue sky.

And easter lunch was perfect. Perfect weather, perfect food, and even better, perfect compny. I am grateful for my family.
Yeah, I work in Healthcare so we don't ever close down. I'm in management so I get it better than most. I get holidays and work Mon-Fri. Grateful for that, wasn't that way in retail.

Well enjoy your Sunday, sean! I hope it's a good'un

I have had a really nice day today chilling with friends and I did the same last night. Back in the library now with good company.

I forgot to take the wheely bin out last night as I usually do on a public holiday weekend and taking it out earlier the garbage man went screaming past just as I got out the front. He reversed laughing and said 'Only kidding. I had too much chocolate for breakfast' LOL!!!

My bro bushwalking yesterday with his lady while taking a break from his current shoot, just to show you 1. how beautiful the autumn weather has been this holiday weekend and 2. the national park that surrounds my burb right smack bang in the city. Another day in paradise, s the locals say.

I have had a nice day today with friends and I got some stuff done that needed doing. I went shopping for food and found a lot of good deals which is good for me because I don't have very much money. Now I am back in the library to continue on with my dissertation. I have Easter chocolates and energy drinks to have while I work.

The sun is up and it's a beautiful misty morning.

Where about are you as it's nite time here? The moon is out.
I'm probably on the other side of the world from you, dannii. It's also autumn here.

2 out of 4 periodontist appointments done and dusted. Halfway there woooooooo. Needlephobe didn't flip out at the needles. Very good day.