Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Semper Fooey
It looks like the body of Lisa Phillips.

Unable to do more "research" being this isn't my computer.
I've just done my "research" and am reporting there are maybe two pictures on the internet in which Lisa Phillips' breasts aren't exposed. In my opinion, it's not hers'.

Beware The Probe!
Too many pages to go over so I don't know if she's been mentioned before or not but I wanna throw Bridget Regan onto this list.
Week after week I've been falling for her more and more each time I'd see her.
The eyes, the smile...

With the series finale of Legend of the Seeker airing tonight, I'm going to miss seeing her gorgeous face on TV and really would like to see her in something else soon.

That said, she's also my own favourite pick for Wonder Woman if they ever go ahead and make a movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Some oldies and goodies

Maureen O'Sullivan

Jean Harlow

Janet Gaynor

Clara Bow

Paulette Goddard

Semper Fooey
Mot all of the beauties from Hollywood's Golden era were top stars. Some from the B list:

Marie Wilson, Anne Nagel, Lupe Velez, Abbe Lane, Jeanne Carmen

These 3 look a lot like ladies that are active in the adult entertainment business. Especially the first one, her entire face seems to be made out of plastic.

first 1 is a model ,2nd one is a singer, third one used to be or still is in the wrestling.

Semper Fooey
Wonderful things they can do with plastic nowadays.

I have various random pictures on photobucket I never got around to posting. I'll ss if I can get 5 actresses out of it.

I've posted her twice already recently in the totty thread, so I'll post here instead. It wouldn't be so bad if I liked her that much. But she is built.