Would you date, or marry someone who had a sex change operation?

Tools    

You're not gonna change my opinion on this, i am straight and would never go with a transgender.simple as that!
I never said nor implied that you should "go with a transgender." In fact, what I said was "I firmly believe in every person's right to choose to be with a particular partner - or leave that partner - for absolutely any reason." That includes what set of genitals that person was born with.

I also said you don't have the right to dictate what other people's genders are.

These are two wholly separate and unrelated concepts.
You'll find it's God that chooses a persons gender! Not getting into this argument it's getting a bit boring now.

You'll find it's God that chooses a persons gender!
As a Roman Catholic, I am not going to quibble with that. But ... God also gave us free will to make our own choices. I was born in England, but chose to live in America when I was 25. God didn't care! I'm happy being a woman, but if I were born a man who wished he were a woman, I would do everything in my power to live as a female.

As a Roman Catholic, I am not going to quibble with that. But ... God also gave us free will to make our own choices. I was born in England, but chose to live in America when I was 25. God didn't care! I'm happy being a woman, but if I were born a man who wished he were a woman, I would do everything in my power to live as a female.
Would you marry a man who had been born a woman?

Would you marry a man who had been born a woman?
Sorta moot as I am already married. But, to answer your question, if I wanted children, definitely not since I presume that would not be possible. Unless he bore the child, which is actually now happening in the world.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

Would any of you guys date Chelsea Manning? (Shown on the cover of The New York Times Magazine yesterday.)
Glad to see a name attached here. I thought that was Michael Cera doing a thing.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Would you date, or marry someone who had a sex change operation?

Yes, I would. Love prevails.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Nop.