Song Tournament 13

Tools    

Frankly, I mainly enjoy the regular Song Tournaments the most. I'd be fine doing S.T.14. I'll pick interesting stuff this time 'cause I don't care to win again.

And Swan should join and not leave. And Jiraffejustin should join us.

So, yeah, if we do another one, Song Tournament 14 would be good. I don't wanna win it, so I'll pick non-winnable songs.

GB, what do you think?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So, yeah, if we do another one, Song Tournament 14 would be good. I don't wanna win it, so I'll pick non-winnable songs.

GB, what do you think?

I like the general song tournaments as long as there's not a lot of the same stuff that we hear all the time. That's why I thought another banned tournament might be a good idea. Maybe we could get some more unique stuff this time.

Is Swan going to join this time and NOT drop out? He was the one who wanted the last general song tournament, and then he dropped out.

Well, if you wanna do Banned Bands & Artists 2, that's fine by me. But no "get a list of EVERY song ever nominated and ban the band" kind of thing, as Cricket recommended. That's just insanely time consuming. The last time we did it... we each banned 10 bands or solo artists.

Getting a list of all previous nominees is crazy. I only suggested it for someone other than me to do it.
Well, you're not the only one who likes to relax.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, if you wanna do Banned Bands & Artists 2, that's fine by me. But no "get a list of EVERY song ever nominated and ban the band" kind of thing, as Cricket recommended. That's just insanely time consuming. The last time we did it... we each banned 10 bands or solo artists.

We could start with the previous list, and allow everyone to ban another 5 artists. That should give a good list of banned artists, and hopefully get some more unique stuff this time.

We could start with the previous list, and allow everyone to ban another 5 artists. That should give a good list of banned artists, and hopefully get some more unique stuff this time.
That sounds good. Here's the previous list:

Banned Bands

AC/DC
Abba
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
The Allman Brothers Band
Aretha Franklin
Bad Company
Beach Boys
The Beatles
Bee Gees
Beyoncé
Billy Joel
Bob Dylan
Bob Marley
Bob Seger
Black Sabbath
Blondie
Britney Spears
Bruce Springsteen
Bryan Adams
The Cars
The Clash
Chicago
Cream
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Crossfade
David Bowie
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
Donovan
The Doors
The Eagles
Elton John
Elvis Costello
Elvis Presley
Eric Clapton
Eminem
Evanescence
Fleetwood Mac
The Foo Fighters
Frank Sinatra
Garth Brooks
Green Day
Guns n Roses
Heart
Jack Johnson
Janis Joplin
Jefferson Airplane
Jimi Hendrix
Joan Baez
John Lennon
Johnny Cash
Journey
Judas Priest
Justin Timberlake
Kanye West
Kate Bush
Katy Perry
Kiss
Kool And The Gang
Led Zeppelin
Leonard Cohen
Lindsey Buckingham
Lou Reed
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Madonna
The Mamas & The PapasMeghan Trainor
Marvin Gaye
Metallica
Michael Jackson
Miles Davis
The Moody Blues
Neil Young
Nickelback
Nicki Minaj
Nirvana
Oasis
Outkast
Paul McCartney
Phil Collins Era Genesis (Peter Gabriel Era is still acceptable)
Pink Floyd
The Police
Prince
Queen
Rammstein
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
R.E.M
The Rolling Stones
Roy Orbison
Rush
Sam Cooke
Scorpions
The Sex Pistols
Sia
Simon and Garfunkel
Siouxsie and the Banshees
Sky Ferriera
Sly and the Family Stone
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
Stevie Wonder
Styx
Sublime
The Supremes
Talking Heads
Taylor Swift
Tina Turner
Toby Keith
Tom Petty
Tom Waits
U2
Van Halen
Van Morrison
The White Stripes
Whitney Houston
The Who
Yes
The Zack Brown Band

Is Swan going to join this time and NOT drop out? He was the one who wanted the last general song tournament, and then he dropped out.
I will, and no I won't drop out this time. But only because I'm eager to do a song tournament again.

Not everybody's into nominating "different" bands/artists, yet they still wanna play. I can understand that.