Friend requests

Tools    

I got a couple of cool heads send me a friend request - I think I've pressed confirm but the FORUM it is quite confusing in private inbox -- and I'm not the most PC literate cat in the house. To those who sent me requests could you tell me if you got confirmed? There is no Yes/No function -- none that I could see, anyhoo. I hope I pressed the right button to confirm, but not sure.

Peace: Eville

If you hit Save Changes you should've seen the request immediately move from the Pending area at the top of the page to somewhere beneath.

That said, the friends' system is just some default thing that came with the forum. We don't really use it for anything, though that might change down the line.

If you hit Save Changes you should've seen the request immediately move from the Pending area at the top of the page to somewhere beneath.

That said, the friends' system is just some default thing that came with the forum. We don't really use it for anything, though that might change down the line.
Thanks, Yoda - I clicked on all the buttons lol. Hopefully I got accept friend