Got 3 used FPS games today.

Tools    

I'm quite chuffed, I got MW2, MW Black Ops, and HALO 3 for less than 20 quid.

Just played a bit of the two MW's - brilliant. I'm looking forward to checking out Halo 3 when I get through the COD's.

I don't know how much a quid is, but that sounds like one Hell of deal!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I don't know how much a quid is, but that sounds like one Hell of deal!
I used the term Quid as a universal ballpoint. Its English slang for your national dollar, or pound, or Euro in my case. A Euro would be roughly a buck 25 cents converted to American.

Its a new shop that specializes in electrical/movie/games trade ins. Its called CEX. I have a principle that I refuse to pay $60 dollars for a new game, even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't - its a piss take those prices. I always wait a year or so for the latest must have game and pick them up for prices like that deal.

I saw this dude in that shop yesterday with 12 pristine looking Xbox games he wanted cash for. All he got was a lousy $67. I felt ill looking at the transaction. Mint condition, and I mean mint. The covers were as good as new, you wouldn't be able to tell the diff. I mean a game is $60 new, and he trades in 12 games for the price of one!!!!!!!! Ouch. Oh, and in that lot he gave them a mint condition entire series of "How I Met Your Mother" that was included in the $67.

I'm new to Xbox, and he's the games I've got so far, all in perfect working order - I got them all second hand in Game stop, Xtrovision (Blockbusters) and CEX.

1 Medal Of Honor (2010) $10
2 Battlefield 2 %10
3 Battlefield 3 $15
4 Crysis 2 $10
5 Bodycount $7
6 Bulletstorm $5
7 Farcry 2 $7
8 Wolfstein $10
9 Fear 2 $8
10 MW 2 $ (in the 3 I told you about with Black Ops and Halo 3 -$20)
11 MW 3 $10
12 Black Ops $
13 Halo 3 $
14 Homefront $7
Total: $128, or Euro in my money. That lot as new would be say $55 apiece, though probably dearer. Say $58 by 14 = $812.00

It makes sense to hang on a bit, doesn't it?

What games are you into?

Just sharing my favorite FPS and overall my favorite video game franchise ever