My Movie Claim To Fame

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I watched my friends meet Dog the Bounty Hunter one time.

EDIT: Well there is also a family legend that my great-(great?)-grandfather once was given a lift home by Bonnie and Clyde. The story goes that he was walking along the side of the road and they drove up and asked him if he wanted a lift. He said yes, so they told him to get on the running board and hold on. He was also said to have looked in the backseat where a plethora of guns were piled up, to which Clyde supposedly said something along the lines of "Don't you mind what you see there." or something of the sorts. I am a little skeptical of the story, but it's one that has been told in my family for as long as I can remember. The location makes sense though, as where I am from in Texas is close to where a lot of the Barrow gang activity took place, including their earlier activity.

That sounds about right. I'm from Texas also and Bonnie and Clyde traveled many a back road in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, etc. Coincidentally, my claim to fame (actually a claim once-removed, if you will) is that the 1967 Bonnie and Clyde was filmed in and around several small towns near my home when I was young. My dad got to watch the filming of the scene near the beginning where a "nude" Bonnie is catching Clyde try to boost her mother's car. I put "nude" in quotations because, of course, his view was the same as everybody's on the ground and it wasn't known if she really was.

He talked about how monotonous it was, watching them do take-after-take. And he said that he didn't see Warren Beatty: a double was doing the work for him that day. He did say something interesting----Michael J. Pollard was on the set and had a beautiful woman on his arm that turned out to be his wife. Sadly, I can't find a picture of her, then or now.

As for me, back in late 1984 or early '85, I was at D/FW Airport in the luggage pick-up with my then-girlfriend. I look over and about ten feet away stood Helen Slater. I had read in a magazine that she was going to be filming a movie in Texas and would have short hair for the role. She looked pretty hot, IMO. The movie turned out to be The Legend of Billie Jean. She never achieved really great fame but is still working steadily.

but now you have my attention
My claim to fame is taking bench pressing turns with Randy Orton in my lunch break whilst watching other wrestlers train at Bannatynes gym in Birmingham. They just train with the common folk was so cool. I tried to play it cool my chest was killing the next day.

OK...here I go again...I don't exactly know if it counts as a movie, but it is a NetFLIX release. The outdoor scenes in House of Cards are filmed in downtown Baltimore, right around where I work, in the Mt Vernon area, which has a large range of urban environments. I've seen filming going on many times while walking around at lunch, especially the scenes involving the building that Zoe Barnes lives in, which looks much shabbier in the show than it really is. Same with the BBQ place that Frank philosophizes in.

^ cool. i am in the baltimore area too, one of my friends is a PA for house of cards.

my claim to fame is that I was in a doc by academy award winning directors dan lindsay and tj martin. Last Cup - Road to the world series of beer pong