Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Nah, Stirchley will definately clear this one out too
What are we talking about?

Nothing. Forget I said it. If it bothered you, I'm sorry.
It didn't cos no clue what you were talking about.

Yes, I meant my wife, although she is my life! Now I'll have to tell her I wrote this so she'll go "Awww!" Like I'm a puppy or something. No, I kid!

Well, if Austin calls her a man, he's a cross-eyed fool! She is indeed beautiful.

And Sarah Jane Smith! How did I miss this one posted by you, Dani? The late Elisabeth Sladen was my favorite assistant to Doctor Who and the next was Karen Gillan, speaking of which, from the upcoming Jumanji movie:

And Karen somewhat makes me think of Isla Fisher, in fact I can't choose between them so I won't!:

And Sarah Jane Smith! How did I miss this one posted by you, Dani? The late Elisabeth Sladen was my favorite assistant to Doctor Who and the next was Karen Gillan, speaking of which, from the upcoming Jumanji movie:
She was great, Karen Gillan, and perfect opposite Matt Smith. There's a very funny moment in The Hungry Earth where Amy's teasing the Doctor and he mock-shoves her as they're walking. Makes them look like siblings really .

She looked very nice in Oculus I thought. Very good accent too – but that's Scots actors for you.

This might just do nobody any good.
Funny that Isla is usually linked to Amy Adams in terms of looks. I can definitely see more resemblance between her and Karen.

Funny that Isla is usually linked to Amy Adams in terms of looks. I can definitely see more resemblance between her and Karen.
Amy Adams is very sexy.

Honeykid, I must address your post first----Anna Passey is supremely hot! Thanks! I especially like her in that red dress.

SiB and Saunch, when did this mustache version of the lady stars begin?

Mes, I love women's beach volleyball so thanks for that pic!

SiB and Saunch, when did this mustache version of the lady stars begin?
It has to do with Henry Cavill doing reshoots for – Justice League I think it is – while he was working on another film. He couldn't shave the moustache so they've had to digitally remove it for the scenes in question. Come to think of it: how does Superman shave?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Inspired by a comment from Gideon

Hayley Mills

I wanted her as a sister when I was a kid