Daniel Day Lewis as Abe Lincoln (pic)

Tools    

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
First let me get this off my chest: when did Abe Lincoln wear jeans? And I don't believe that Day-Lewis looks like Abe, to be honest. I pictured Liam Neeson playing and looking the role better. But since Daniel Day-Lewis is a damn good actor in his own right, it might be interesting.

First let me get this off my chest: when did Abe Lincoln wear jeans?
This isn't a shot on set of Lincoln.

"Twitter user Michael Phillips snapped the above image (which you can see in full at the bottom of this post) of Daniel Day-Lewis with his Abraham Linocln facial hair grabbing a bite to eat at Arcadia in Richmond, Virginia in-between shooting Lincoln for Steven Spielberg."

[ropeofsilicon]

Also, Liam Neeson over Daniel Day Lewis? Are you high?

First let me get this off my chest: when did Abe Lincoln wear jeans? And I don't believe that Day-Lewis looks like Abe, to be honest. I pictured Liam Neeson playing and looking the role better. But since Daniel Day-Lewis is a damn good actor in his own right, it might be interesting.
Liam Neeson can't do anything well

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I prefer to think Liam is a decent actor, even if his monotone voice puts people to sleep at times. He was pretty damn good in Schindler's List, from what I saw. I know it's an opinion, but to be fair I haven't seen a film with Daniel Day-Lewis in it, so I don't know how well the man can act. Two Oscars says a lot, but I'll be the judge myself.

As for the Abe Lincoln jeans comment, I was trying to be a smartass. I know it wasn't from the movie (I'm not that ignorant.)

Semper Fooey
It was from the movie. Lincoln loved wearing jeans, especially Levis, but his wife, Mary Todd, nagged him to wear a suit and tie. When he was visited from the future by Michael J. Fox, he swapped pants with him, but they didn't fit because Fox is short and Lincoln is tall. Mary mocked him, so Lincoln started the Civil War because he was in such a foul mood.

Lol, Liam Neeson over Daniel Day Lewis?, are you serious? I like Liam Neeson but he's not better actor than Daniel Day Lewis.

I read somewhere that he's been spending time at the grave of Lincoln's son Willie who died in 1862...

basically...

what now if he wore jeans?? let him do whatever he wants! let's just be all thankful that he's still alive