Movie Spoiler?

Tools    

Yo, she-bitch...lets go!
I want to know how many people you have seen Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (or any new movie for that matter) actually ruined the movie or ending for other people waiting in line to see it next. After i walked out the theater last night from AOTC, i saw some jerk from school and yelled out, "wasn't that cool how Anakin got his hand cut off?" People started cursing me out at some guy even said, "Isn't that cool how you stopped talking about the movie?" I just had to laugh in his face and leave. I may seem like a jerk to some of your people out there but it seemed very funny at the time, as a matter of fact, it still does.

Thanks for sharing, 'cause, you know, we all care so much.

=)

I got really pissed when ppl kept ruining the yoda fight scene GOD DAMN YOU ALL!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode (there should be a book "The World According to Seinfeld") in which as they're walking out of the movie they say that a certain part was stupid and ruin it for the people standing in line.

Personally, I think that you should hold your comments about the movie until out of the vacinity of the theatre (ie., away from a movie line) just to keep from pissing people off. It's a way to respect others. That's my opinion anyways.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Yoda
You should add spoiler tags around that post. Spoilers are a pretty big deal 'round these parts.
You expect an outdoorsy theatre walking, movie spoiling jerk like him to include spoiler tags in his post?? I say, ban him if he does it again!