THE DUMP TO END ALL DUMPS

Tools    

As the remainder of the JFK files are dumped tomorrow (hopefully), I figured I would create a thread to discuss just in case any fellow Mofo's plan on checking out some of these declassified docs. I'm not expecting any bombshells of any kind, but interesting information of how our government responded to JFK's assassination. If this turns out like the last dump of info earlier this year, the National Archives servers are going to crash on the first few days of the release.

One file in particular I'm looking forward to getting a glance at is the CIA's file on Jack Wasserman, the long time, bow tie wearing attorney of New Orleans Mafia boss Carlos Marcello (and his brother Joe Marcello in the bottom left photograph). Since it's illegal (back then anyway) for the CIA to spy on American citizens, the documents in this file could shed new light on the U.S. Department of Justice's illegal(ish) deportation of Carlos Marcello to Guatemala in 1961.

I think anyone who believes in a conspiracy about this now is just going to go right on believing it no matter what does (or doesn't) come out. It might even be a mix: any detail that could be used to reinforce an existing theory will be seized on, but the fact that nothing more damning has come out will be met with "well, of course they can't release such-and-such."

It's not been my experience that many people believe in conspiracies on a case-by-case, evidentiary basis. I think conspiracy theorism is more a mode of thought, a general method of interpreting facts and applying skepticism selectively. If that's the case, then it really doesn't matter if you add a few more facts to the mix, since they were never the cause. It's a process that works whether you have very few facts ("what are they hiding?") or very many ("look at all the coincidences").

Well I was expecting to see either someone in tears after splitting up with their significant other or a gargantuan turd in a bowl

Total click-bait

I posted this in the Trump thread the other day and now there's a Bush Sr controversy/thread, if that doesn't 100% confirm it was him then you just have to wake up sheeple!

It's gonna be hilarious when the JFK files confirm the George Bush Sr killed JFK with a ray gun theory

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Well I was expecting to see either someone in tears after splitting up with their significant other or a gargantuan turd in a bowl

Total click-bait
LMAO, Dooo. Are you in the correct thread, my dear man?

Yes I will be checking out the documents with the lights off and coffee on the go. Looking forward to it for a morning read.

Total click-bait
I don't want to be accused of false advertisement, so here:

Total click-bait
Snap.

I thought FINALLY a thread about poo.

Ain’t my fault “dump to end all dumps” reminds me of post Taco Tuesday beer s**ts!
Nor is it mine I got all happy about it.

I feel cheated, yet happy I'm not the only one.

Ain’t my fault “dump to end all dumps” reminds me of post Taco Tuesday beer s**ts!

Turds of a feather flock together

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't want to be accused of false advertisement, so here:
I just thought that someone finally challenged Randy Marsh's record

THAT is where thought this thread was going before even reading top post.

"SHARON!! GAH! You just wouldn't understand..."

Turds of a feather flock together
We could always Whatsapp sploosh text one another.

Rate your last poo