What do you watch on T.V.?

Tools    

"Fabricated American"
The Greg The Bunny Show!!!

Gotta go, it's comming on right now...!
*gone in a puff of fir*

-GTB

i WISH i could see Six Feet Under!
also Kids in the Hall, (that may be shown on Comedy Central, i don't even know.) i should check, eh?, duh.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The Kids in the Hall is usually on at 1pm, CST and runs for an hour.

I forgot CSI, I catch it every now and then, pretty good show.

I think one of the reasons the Seinfeld curse got Julia too was because, well, the way they shot the show wasn't mainstream, and sometimes people want mainstream with a familiar face. They can handle something like that with a new face, but with "Elaine", they expected another "Seinfeld"
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I hate to go against the grain, but I don't find The Kids in the Hall to be beyond average, if even that. I'd say one sketch out of a dozen is quite funny, but the rest, to me, are a bore. When they're funny, they're very funny...SNL on a good night caliber funny...but I've found those moments to be rare. Just my opinion.

I think Scott Thompson being gay really took over in the show, I mean if you're gay, you're gay, but don't make it the hot topic of the hour.

"Fabricated American"
Farscape on SciFi, I watch it religiously
Junkyard Wars on TLC
Used to watch X-Files but when Mulder left I lost interest
Who's Line Is It Anyway?, whenever I can catch it

-GTB

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'd forgotten about Junkyard Wars! Hubby got me addicted to it, and we have real fun watching it. (Ahh, the excitement of being married to an engineer!)

Originally posted by Greg The Bunny
Farscape on SciFi, I watch it religiously
.........Used to watch X-Files but when Mulder left I lost interest

-GTB
i agree about x-files.......i never missed an episode in the earlier seasons.
and i haven't watched farscape, but i usually have the SciFi channel on at night and they have some terrific graphics........fascape looks pretty wiggy/wild.....and erotic? ...or am i thinking of another show? who's the chick with the lips?

There are few current shows that i make a point of watching. The few that i do regularly watch are below (In the order of weekly broadcast)

Enterprise
Dawsons Creek (So shoot me!)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Scrubs
Friends

The occasional episode of X-Files, its on after 24!

Now With Moveable Parts
Did anyone watch Frontier House? Man, that was great. It was on PBS...three families went to Montana to survive like farm families did in 1883. It was amazing the transformations these people went through...and how they adapted to 21st century life after the five months they spent in the wilderness...
inspiring as hell.
I'm sad it's over. It only aired Mon. Tues. and last night...
I'm sure they'll show it again, if they do...I encourage you all to watch it.

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by patti
...or am i thinking of another show? who's the chick with the lips?
You're thinking of LEXX, it comes on after Farscape. The season where they were stuck between the planet Fire and the planet Water actually had a good story. I didn't like the show before that stretch. When they changed story lines away from Fire/Water I stopped watching it. It was way too corny after that.

-GTB

i just talked to someone today about Frontier House, sades. she told me all about it. wish i'd seen it. i'll look for it's re-run.

and yeauh......lexx.....lip woman. weird looking show.
as for farscape, i should watch one and check it out.

When I caught a bit of LEXX one time I thought Sci Fi and the Playboy Channel had a joint venture there. The show belongs on a different channel, it's like a smaller version of Emmanuelle.

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by spudracer
When I caught a bit of LEXX one time I thought Sci Fi and the Playboy Channel had a joint venture there. The show belongs on a different channel, it's like a smaller version of Emmanuelle.
Lexx was originally a series of made for TV movies produced by HBO for their "overnight" boradcasts. SciFi then turned it into a regular series. They replaced the actress who plays Zev with the big lipped one everyone seems to recognise. I think the other actors stayed the same. SciFi will on occasion replay the original movies back-to-back.

-GTB

I'm not old, you're just 12.
What I watch on TV:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (My current favorite)
Greg the Bunny
Batman (The Adam West version on TV Land!)
WWF Smackdown
The Simpsons
Futurama
Seinfeld
Powerpuff Girls
Tenchi Muyo
Married with Children (The greatest TV show ever!)
Insomniac
South Park
King of the Hill (only sometimes)
Saturday Night Live (the 1970's reruns on E! John Belushi is the best!)
The Osbournes

Yeah, a lot of these shows are reruns, but I don't watch enough NEW shows to make a list.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/