Can I Get A Hug??!!

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay.
I just want to clear the air here.
Mystery Man
I'm sorry you and I got off on the wrong foot. Okay? I don't want to squabble with you anymore, however much I may enjoy it, it seems to me...you're taking it a bit personal.
For that, I am truely sorry.
I tried to PM you, make light of our little cat & mouse game...
but that didn't go over to well, I guess what goes on, on the boards, is carried over to the PM's too. I was mistaken for thinking we could argue & get along.
Please accept this public apology. I am sincere.

White flag a wavin',
~Sades

p.s.
we don't have to totally waste this space, if anyone else needs to get something off their chest, go for it. Vulnerabilty ROCKS!

I happen to like heated debates. However, I think it was very big of you to write this, and if MM won't hug you, I'll give you one.

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks, firegod. That's very BIG of YOU.

I hope he forgives me...
He seems so angry.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

Here I go...

done!

There... my parents will be thrilled that I've finally learned that bras aren't for boys.
Thanx Sexy. I'm sure your parents are jumping for joy at your revelation.
Silly Boy.

Now With Moveable Parts
mmmm...
all these wonderful hugs, makes a girl feel special.

Matt...I love when you call me sweetpea.

Peter~ I missed you. It's been a long time.

Mystery Man: Still waitin'. My arm's gettin' tired from waving my limp little flag.

I have it on good authority that my hugs are among the most excellent (my kid thinks so, anyways, but she might be biased ).

So here's one from me!

Mary Lo

I'm taking it personal? You're sorry for *me* because *I'm* taking it personal?

I now know what it feels like to have someone take a dump on my head and call it a heartfelt gift.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

A hug? No, I don't think so.

Sadie

Firegod is correct... it did take a big person to do what you have done here. Anyone who reads that thread can see that there was mudslinging going on and in my personal opinion the balance of the scales were in your favor (by this I mean that I think you were in the right). It does bug me just a tiny bit that you worded this as an apology. You stated your opinions which are never anything to apologize for... they are what they are. Nevertheless a public request for a cease fire is, in fact, a grand gesture. You remain the "Sadiebelle-est".

If MM cannot see this then that is his own malfunction.

M

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's his carry-on emotional baggage.

I got done working on updating my site last night TOTALLY and all I need to do now is get the forum configured to my thingy and it's a go. So I need a hug cause this is gonna be some serious strain on me.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

MM, you truly are the emotional Marathon Man. I stick my tongue out at you, see? Lighten up!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mystery Man
I think I'm gonna be sick.

A hug? No, I don't think so.

Well...I really DO feel sorry for you MM. Grudges and bitterness will eat away at you; is this how you function offline as well?
Sad.
Well, my apologies are special; they only come around once. Your loss.
Thanks for the hugs and kind words Mary Lo, Matt, Peter, Chris and Kent (here's a *hug* for you spudly;hope all goes well with your site)

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Thanks for the hugs and kind words Mary Lo, Matt, Peter, Chris and Kent (here's a *hug* for you spudly;hope all goes well with your site)
She left me out!

I was joking, people.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mystery Man

I was joking, people.

Really? Had me fooled.
Hmph.

firegod...you silly. I thanked you already.