What's Your Sign Baby?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
If I didn't say it someone else would...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
they are NOT over descriptive!! they speak to your nature and the nature of a person is not summed up in a nutshell! schmucks.

TOOSE! oh my ... yes, i'm sure i was quite angelic as a babe in the hoppytal. my dad says i didn't cry much. i looked nothing then like i do now. that's what age'll do to ya.

sades! oh my, I've always been fascinated by scorpios but knew they were trouble. my sign is not advised to mess around with one. interesting then, to be a mix! I had no clue i was on the cusp, much as i studied my sign I didn't know that was the case, I didn't think i was on the cusp of anything! oh, scorpios are trouble though. but that's good, that explains some things. i thought i was a wee bit too intense for a generic libra.

The magnetic charm ... yes, Libras are about charm and I know how to use mine! heheh. Sometimes i'm just a couch potato though and like to be left alone locked up in a room. That's very scorpio-ish. Hmm, yes, I'm usually trying to organize and direct things. Mainly cuz i think my way is best (it usually is, i'm very into efficiency and getting things done with the least amount of effort, time, and the most amount of quality/output). Very bossy of me, i know. I do work hard. I like to apply myself and earn my rewards. I do know how to deal with people ... I don't always like to (I can be, like i said, hermitish).

Hmm, sensuality. Yeah, i was told things by people when I didn't intend to umm, spark things. But a libra never minds when they spark! Yeah, I can be impatient but I've worked all my life at conquering that. But temper, well, I rarely get angry. I do get annoyed though, but I don't often say anything about it. I only blow up after all the patience has run out (takes a long time). Which fits with how I don't like arguments - we libra's like balance! Scales, justice, diplomacy. So no, no fights. Hey! I am ALWAYS on time! Most often early. I have a thing for that. I think that comment was tied to me being a flighty libra but I've got some personal traits I think had to do with my strict upbringing. Stuff like manners, decorum, whatnot. So, I hate it when people are late and am always trying to be on time or early.

Cool beans. Yeah, that's pretty much me. A little assumptive about my libra tendencies. I'm more hard core into the areas they talk about creativity, sensuality, indulgence, trying to make and surround myself with beautiful things. You can count on a libra to know about style and they can give you all the tips on how to dress and to decorate your house! I'm a good libra I am.

sades, where's the specifics on your birthdate?

spud, while I think many girls like to be on top ... I do not prefer it. But that's only the case in the bedroom.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
sades, where's the specifics on your birthdate?

spud, while I think many girls like to be on top ... I do not prefer it. But that's only the case in the bedroom.
Don't get me started...well...okay. I'm gonna tell you something frightening about myself...I was born in the Gemini sign, under a Gemini moon, and half of the planets alighned in Gemini. That means...I'm am one naughty, rare Gemini.

C'mon, spill the beans on this Leo. There are some tendencies of my own that only I know about for the most part. There are certain habits and feelings I have that, if your little book can nail, I'll be at least partway convinced.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Thmilin, you are my new best friend. Wouldn't be able to discuss why out in the open, but I'm sure anyone with an IQ of 5 could figure this one out.

Now With Moveable Parts
Spud has a crush on thmmie! Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah... Plthblth!

T- I heard ya! I will do one on Leo...give me some time...I have to tailor it to suit you...you're not a true Leo, I can tell...so I have to track down where you're other influence is coming from. It could be the moon...or the sun...gimmie some time to do a little digging.

Well, I dunno. I was born on August 13th, I think around here (Pittsburgh). I forget what time...1AM (roughly) is echoing in my head, but I'm not sure. My mom would surely know.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
uhuh, we know what you mean by friendly.

sades, don't get you started?! wha, you expose all our dirty little secrets and don't reveal YOURS! give up! spit it out! *prepares to tackle and tickle it out of her*

yeah, i look forward to hearing about mr. TWT. i can tell just by looking at him he's got a carnal side but has a very analytical mind, likes to reason things out. hehe. i know what you're about, Mr. Commish!

sades. i'm a aries cusp taurus........april 17 (64)......i think taurus begins on april 19 . so i guess i have a double set of horns, eh?

i wish someone would have a crush on me.

gee thanks spud.