The Sexiest Movies...

Tools    

"High Art" would be one of my top picks. Sexual tension can be almost as good as the real thing.

Some others that stoked my fire:

"Go Fish"
"Crash"
"Like Water for Chocolate"
"The Postman Always Rings Twice"
"Wild at Heart"
"Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!"
"Orlando"

....just to name a few.

R
You get me slapped with a fine, you argue with the customers and I have to patch everything up, you get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse, and then to top it off, you ruin my relationship. I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?

Originally posted by bodhigrrrl

Some others that stoked my fire:

"Crash"
"Wild at Heart"

Tell me you're joking, at least about Crash.

I'm in the minority, but I think Wild at Heart is supremely overrated.

Last Tango in Paris is sexy, sexy, sexy.

I wouldn't put Wild at Heart on my top 10 list, but IMO it's one of Lynch's better films. Keep in mind that I was 22 when this film came out, and experiencing a bit of a sexual awakening. The chemistry between Dern (a very hot lady) and Cage is classic in itself. Lynch has a way of creating it. All of his movies have some kind of twisted sexual current running through them. His themes are disturbing because they expose a real part of our psyche that is better left hidden.

The same is true with Crash. Take out the car crash element and you have a man struggling with what he believes is an abnormal compulsion. He pursues these situations, in spite of himself. That kind of abandon is sexy to me, in much the same way, I would guess, that a high-stakes bet is sexy to a compulsive gambler.

Ok, so sick and twisted, to me, is sexy. But sexy, to me, is in the mind--a very twisted place.

R

Now With Moveable Parts
I had to change it...LOL...I guess it did sound kinda gross,but spud liked it,and I had a good laugh off it,so that's all that matters.

Rock God
can't really say i was a huge fan of that sig, myself.

Rock God
we should get back to the topic of sexy movies.... you know what i happen to think make ANY scene sexier? pillow talk... and candles.... nothing is more important than lighting, and candlelight makes for the most romantic settings... i think directors can get caught up in showing so much skin, they forget about the more subtle elements. just a thought. anyone else?

Now With Moveable Parts
I honestly think that candle-light sex is so beautiful...and yet,I'm trying to think of a movie where candles are used...and I can't;(that Maddona movie with the hot wax doesn't count.)Candles offer the best mood lighting...so yeah Brodie,I second that notion.Wait,candles and hot water,say a hot-tub or something.Now that would be impressive.You'd have the lighting and the steam element...very hot.

Rock God
maybe candles aren't used because they're not "flashy" or something. also, the element of lighting comes into play. but yeah, i know what you mean... directors are sometimes downright boring when it comes to creating romance scenes. boring or they try to be creative and crap and it just doesn't work. another thing i'm not totally into is the concept of "erotic thriller". sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. they can go way overboard and just be gross. if it were up to me, i would direct the scene to involve candle light.... easy slow camera movement(a must) and PERFECT music. maybe something classical. i love instrumental music... what a total turnon . again, i hate to repeat myself but shakespeare in love just turns me on for so many reasons.... it just seems really sincere and plus, nothing is more important to a sexy movie than who it reminds you of...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
seeing as how much i love sex and all things related, i cannot let this thread die!

i meant to support bodhigrrl's issue about Crash. It was indeed very erotic. Disturbing, but erotic.

and i finally saw enemy at the gates. you know, just about any sexual scene where someone can't make noise is erotic to me. it automatically makes it intense. getting caught and just, knowing that you NEED to make noise but can't ... so that was indeed a hot scene.
[Edited by thmilin on 11-05-2001]

i thought "BOUND" was sexy......OH NO!!.... what does that mean? nah, it has been a long time since i was that movie but i remember finding Gershon and Tilly pretty sexy.

I personally think Heartbreakers was the sexiest movie ever, followed closely by I know what you did last summer, I still know what you did last summer, and Can't Hardly Wait.

You forgot The Audrey Hepburn Story.

Some British actress in the lead role was very, very sexy. Forget her name though...

Originally posted by fatediesel
I personally think Heartbreakers was the sexiest movie ever, followed closely by I know what you did last summer, I still know what you did last summer, and Can't Hardly Wait.
what?? if you think those "I Know What You Did Last Summer" slashers were sexy, then the movie industry llllllloooovvves you......all those young, nubile girls, super skimpy clothes, boobs a bouncin'.... .....i guess they DO add "extra body" to the story!?

Now With Moveable Parts
patti- I've debated the Jennifer Love Hewitt thing for a long time...it's a no-win situation. These boys go GAH-GAH over her. You hear me? GAH-GAH! It's as though they've never seen a set of boobs before, or sumptin'. I know, and you know...ADULT women are FAR more superior in the sexy department, then the little girls. It's called, experience.

i'm in full agreement with you, Thmilin ...keep the sex thread going!!!

And Sades, Jennifer Love Hewitt has one amazing body.....it just seems to me she would cease to exist if she wasn't being ogled....as if she EXISTS to be looked at? from what i've read, she is a sweet girl and all, so i'm not saying she's vacuous or nasty.....simply narcissistic...but maybe it's hard for sex symbols/movie stars to avoid that? what does it matter, anyway.....men flock to her movies. there sure do seem to be a massive amount of hot young things in the movie world these days...is there a resurgence of young roles to invigorate the industry...nab all those young fans and get their money and allegiance to movie going? i'm sure that is always high on the agenda - it just seems like there are so many more teen beauties than in the past. maybe it's my age that makes it seem that way, but i don't think so.

Now With Moveable Parts
I never said JLH didn't have a great body. Simply that, she is unskilled in the ways to carry herself with class. It's easy to be labled a sex-symbol when all you're selling is sex appeal. How much of a compliment would it be, to be called a sex-symbol...AND carry yourself with grace and dignity too? That's all I'm saying. When I go to an outting, I dress sexy, but I leave something to the imagination. Sure, all of us women could walk around with half of our boobs hanging out, but where's the creativity in that? I'd rather wear something a little less revealing, but drive them crazy with a hint of sexuality...ya know what I mean? Subtle...not sloppy.

I dunno. I think she can do both. She looked pretty graceful in that Audrey Hepburn thing. Oh, and she was *really* classy in "Sister Act 3" (just kidding) She's nice to look at, and a half-decent actress. That's enough for me. I really dunno if she desires to be stared at or not. I imagine it's flattering, but I also imagine that it gets old. Perhaps one day we'll know.

Now With Moveable Parts
Whatever! I won't argue this subject with a guy. Talk about pointless. Sheesh!

ash
Anyone one thinking Emmanuelle 1,2,3 and 4
Greatest erotic movie.