A Bumper Sticker for Life...

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well after I posted that I got that line stuck in my head, but I guess you can take it as a nod to good ole Bueller. That movie needs a place in the Smithsonian if you ask me.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Priorities...jeez.How did I do that? Embarrassed to the core...anyhoo,doesn't matter...I'm still unshaken in my knowledge of the movie,despite your correction

Now With Moveable Parts
Who cares if she posted here or not.If it's gone ,it's gone.I hate drawing attention to this.She's just gonna want to argue with me and I won't be tempted to do it.So don't talk about it.I told her to e-mail me if she's got issues.Comprende Amigo's?Thanks...

Rock God
lol... ok, back to the topic of bumper stickers, one of my favorites says "prevent imbreeding... ban country music"... ha ha.... that's awesome... sorry if any of you are country fans, but that just cracks me up

As promised Chris...

The full back view, so you'll know it won't be getting lost in a mural of stickers.

Here's a close up so you can see how nice the reel and slogan came out...

And here's my only other two stickers. They are starting to get a little worn and may need to be replaced before long.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Excellent. For some reason, I don't personally like bumper stickers, but I'd display it in or on my home.

I'd be more than willing to send one of these for free iffin' they're willing to provide photographic evidence that it'll go on something. The idea of building up a gallery of MoFo stickers is a fun one.

If anyone likes this place enough that they're willing to slap this on something like a car, I'm willing to give them one to do it with. Just PM me you're address and it'll be in the mail.

I think we can make an exception for Mark if he just doesn't like stickers on cars, of course. Whatcha thinking? Bookcase? Forehead?

Female Jungle Poster
"Get off my tail."

I just made that up. I should market it.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, although I had the original, "basic" version of the MoFo bumper sticker on my 1997 Lumina (see here: http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=631373 )...

I just got a brand new car this week (!!! my very first new car!), and I am willing to deface a 2010 Cobalt fresh off the line (figuratively speaking) with one of the cool stickers like PW has on his truck. I want one with the reel and the funny slogan!

(What options do I have? There might be one I'd like even better than that one, although that one's priceless, PW!) I'm even willing to BUY it from ya, Yoda!