What do you watch on T.V.?

Tools    

all my shows r done but i started to watch On The Lot

and next week im going to watch Pirate Masters

before they finished i watched: Familyguy, The Bachelor, American Idol, Lost, Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer

but i will get those shows back, but O.C is gone forever

I enjoy Batman movies big time.
There are some shows that I never EVER miss.
My favorite T.V. show as of right now, is That 70's Show. I absolutely love that show. (Never got into the spin-off about the 80's) I watched the special last night about the voted best episodes...funny, funny stuff.
I also make a point to catch:
The Daily Show
Biography (when it's someone interesting)
SNL
Designer's Challenge
Sponge Bob Square Pants and Dextor's Lab
Felicity

tell me your favs
I like action shows.

I don't watch any new tv shows. It seems like I only get into shows after they come off air and I end up having to watch reruns.

I'm obsessed with Friends. I bought the box set and my god I've seen all the episodes at least 3 times. And my guilty pleasure is America's Next Top Model because I get a kick out of watching Tyra Banks acting like Oprah to bitchy (but pretty) wannabe models. Ooh and I'm starting to get into Gilmore Girls.

crazed out movie freak
I am HUGE into Entourage. I am starting to get into Big Love a little bit. Also, John from Cincinnati has been pretty good. I guess I am a fan of HBO shows.

Trailer Park Boys, As The World Turns, Forensic Science shows, Frasier, Prison Break, Kids In The Hall, Little People - Big World, Untold Stories of the E.R, I Shouldn't Be Alive, Degrassi, Judge Judy, Junk Brothers, Seinfeld, Billable Hours, Welcome Back Kotter, The Wonder Years.

i watch:
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Chuck
Gossip Girl
Pushing Dasies
Private Practice(now and then)
Men In Trees ( " " )
Greys Anatomy
Ugly Betty
Ghost Whisperer

*i also am watching reruns of That 70's Show when i can*

tv is my life lol

that sad

i have no life....

Beware The Probe!
SUNDAYS
Family Guy
American Dad

MONDAYS
Chuck
Heroes
Journeyman

TUESDAYS
Reaper
Pushing Daisies

WEDNESDAYS
Bionic Woman

THURSDAYS
Smallville
Supernatural

There's nothing usually on at all on Fridays or Saturdays (which is good since those are my 2 days off work) but I usually download South Park, Stargate Atlantis, and The 4400 every week since the Canadian channels are 6 months to 2 years behind on them (and yet we get Pushing Daisies a day earlier than ABC).

PS:
Oh yeah and Lost whenever that returns and I'll be checking out the new Sara Connor Chronicals Terminator series once that starts too.

Lost in never never land
Chuck, Heroes, Reaper, Dr. Who (start soon), Flash Gordon, South Park, BSG
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I watch House, Family Guy, Criminal Minds, The Simpsons, Daily Show, Colbert Report, South Park, The Office and Scrubs.

Lifetime's show Army Wives is back this Sunday night at 10 for a new season. I can't wait for that and.....Ice Truckers the show on the History channel is also back this Sunday but at 9. Two awesome shows to watch on Sunday!

ahhhh that's what i wanted to see! MY stupid tivo didn't work and i missed army wives due to being at a wedding.. =/ can anyone tell me what happened?

You're a Genius all the time

The only two scripted shows that I make an effort to watch every time they're on are 30 Rock and The Office. 30 Rock is by far the best program on network American television. It's top-notch. And the quality of the americanized Office has leap-frogged it's British counterpart, at least in my eyes. Those are two really fine shows NBC has going on Thursday nights.

I also check out Saturday Night Live, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Pushing Daisies, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and Jimmy Kimmel Live from time to time. But, yeah, not religiously. I'm especially burnt out on Pushing Daisies, but I feel like I have to see that thing through to the end. And, of course, I mix in a steady diet of cable news and ESPN.

The one show that I'd really like to get into is Mad Men, but I'm afraid it won't live up to all the hype.

Registered Creature
Nickelodeon. For the oldies. So kill me.

The King of Movies
Monday:

South Park

Tuesday:

Packed to the Rafters (aussie TV show)

Border Security (aussie TV show)

Wenesday

Nothing is realy good on. House is on, but i get bored watching it.

Thursday

The Strip (Australia's verson of CSI Miami. It is exactly the same exept set in Australia)

Friday

What ever movie is on - applys for saturday also

Sunday

Rove (Australia's verson of Lettermen)

NOTE: When i had cable %90 of the TV i watched was American. But since i got rid of it i have commericial TV. In Australia we have laws saying that %50 of all prime time programs must be Australian.

When i had cable is used to watch:

Monk

King of Queens

Family Guy

King of the Hill

There are others but i CBF saying them.