Fight Club: The Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Oh REALLY? I help schedule a radio show in my spare time, bud. They all think I'm a 25 year old intern or something. One of the publicists even asked me if I had kids. I'm quite comfortable on the phone, Bullet Boy.
Ooooooooh....yeah! Chris Rules!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Wow, the king smilie...rarely it is used, but when it is, it commands attention.
Cuz you da man.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Cuz you da man.
Here's a five-month-old thank you.

Anyhoo, not a fight, but I thought it was funny...some annoying guy yelling at me from across the street.

"What's Mark McGwire's batting average?"
"Go to hell."

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
*bump*

I want to finish reading this thread but I have to go to work...however, I have something to add...

I've never been in a physical fight in all my life, but have had enough situations where I just wanted to rip someones hair out. Most of them were when I was behind the counter at blockbuster.

Just a few weeks ago, my diabetic manager fainted on the job. He was out for a few seconds. I panicked and didn't know what to do, so I called 911. Right in the middle of all this, a customer comes up, while I'm standing over my managers body, and asks me if I can look up a movie for her. Feeling annoyed that she'd even ask, I told her it would be just a minute. She demanded service right there and then. I couldn't believe it. How f*cking rude!

Also, last Christmas season, me and my boyfriend were out doing last minute Christmas shopping. I think it was Christmas Eve. We were running around with our families list and we pulled into Borders. We started walking towards the store, organizing in our heads what we'd be picking up, when out of nowhere, this nice sports car whips around the parking lot corner and flys towards us. The guy in the drivers seat was on his cell phone, wearing a business suit. He slams on his breaks inches behind us and starts blaring his horn for us to get out of the way. We both looked back with our jaws dropped. We had both already started walking to the side of the lot when he did this. He kept his horn down until we were completely out of his way, then sped to the other side of the parking lot, only having to stop because of a parking lot jam.

My boyfriend, who was pissed, ran the length of the parking lot, with me at his heels, until we started walking past this guys car. My boyfriend glared at the guy until he looked up at him, then spit on his car. lol. When I walked by him the guy was seriously pissed looking, and I gave him the finger, then went to catch up with my boyfriend. The guy got halfway out of his car, then seemed to rethink his action, got back in his car, and sped off.

Loser!

(this thread is the perfect place for me to let out all my stories of rude customers and the like)