Hey everyone!

Tools    

Just wanted to introduce myself! I've always been into film and have written reviews on and off (just on a personal blog), but started fresh recently also making video reviews - making video is a much a passion as watching them. I work in video advertising so video takes up a lot of my time

I have been a part of a forum in so many years now, but use to love it, hoping to be active and stick around here!

welcome to the forum!!

Heres a place where you can put on a profile banner. You can do this by going into edit profile,
clicking profile banner, and then pasting the url into the box. You might have to save the image for it to work
. If you want to put your own image in try to find one that is 900x315 although 900x300 will work
(https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=34953)

I also recommend that you grab a profile pic. Just take the image you want and resize it to 110x90.

What Velvet said, with the small tweak that the size at which the profile banner won't have to be cropped or resized at all is 960x315. But anything close to that should come out fine.

Ditto avatars: it'll resize automatically, though note that resizing on upload will kill any animation, if it's an animated image. If it is, you'll just want to Google "gif resize" and use one of the sites that comes up first.

Welcome!!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.