Spider-Man

Tools    

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
TWT, when I was a kid, superman was amazing, no matter how cop out the ending was, it was ok, cause everyone was alright in the end, so it didn't matter

Enuf about Supes now on the a real charactor, not some easily thought up super god being from another planet.

I dont actually believe the hype about all the legal jargon this and legal jargon that about it not being able to be released in 1992 due to copyright stuff and crap. It is obvious that "they" didnt want to do the film until technology was just right.
Keep in mind that every flip, spin, somersault, ect. that has been performed in the past on the movie screen before is nowhere neat the possiblities of how SPIDEY CAN DO IT.
His flips, jumps, aireal moves, ect has to be perfectly, flawlessly, and effortlessly reproduced to really bring Spidey to life.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Yoda
Amazing, isn't it?
And who doubted him?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
Sorry I dig on spidey, but thats just an insane amount of money.

I tell you what! Put Kirsten Dunst in something a little more revealling in the sequel and see how much it makes!

Ay-ya-carumba!

It was a big elaborate movie, it was simple and kept to the basics of it with some more to the side.

Ok, explain to me oh wise director, how a movie can be elaborate and simple at the same time?

As far as the second part of that post went, I have no idea what you said.

Think about what? How something can never be elaborate and simple at the same time? Or, what "some more to the side" means?

Think of the plot and the story, then think of the way it was set out, then the things on the side are stuff we wouldn't have seen in the cartoons.

Originally posted by Ladies Man
then the things on the side are stuff we wouldn't have seen in the cartoons.
Um, they took this pretty much right out of the comics. The only changes that WERE made, were small. They took NOTHING out of any Cartoon.

Originally posted by Ladies Man
Forget about that part.
Are you surprised I know more about the movie than you do? Stop trying to act all cool and intelligent, it's not your bag, give it back to the person you stole it from.