Fighting Music

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm looking for a song that would be good to listen to during a fight scene, a good fighting song. Any ideas of bands or songs?

nah, not good enough. If you want an idea of the stuff I want, check out either The Union Underground-Turn me on Mr. Deadman or Face to Face-I won't lie down (kombat mix). The latter is actually from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack. Man I've got to get that DVD.

Don't think of heard of them...hillarious signature, by the way.

The theme from "Rocky" is always good for an adrenaline rush. Star Wars too - not fight music, but it gets things flowing for me.

HHHHMMMM.....

I think the type of music for the fight scene still depends on the characters involved and the story line, and style of fighting (weapons or no weapons, boxing, martial arts, etc). For instance, the music they play on "the Matrix" when they have a fight scene is totally different than the music they play on "Last of The Mohicans." But both get you really into the fighting. So what is this movie about? Can I watch when it's done?

Do some limp bizkit music "AHHHHHHHH ahhahaha ahhahaha *scream*scream*scream*" lol, gets the adrenaline pumping!

hmm, maybe you could play some exciting bethoven music, or uhhh, maybe some jazz music! ROFL LMAO LOL (what other laughing abreviations are there?) anyways... i have no idea how to seriously help you. Are you doing ur own movie or something? thats cool if you are..

-Brian

I don't want to say what the song will be played to, but I will tell you where you can see it when it will be done, which wont be for a while.

I can't say because in the past people have stolen my ideas, and well this is a pretty open place where ideas would be ripe for the picking.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm looking for a song that would be good to listen to during a fight scene, a good fighting song. Any ideas of bands or songs?
Mombassa music from Inception.

17 year bump!