Mortal Kombat the Movie

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
nice to meet you chris, do you use ICQ? ill see what i can do about the images, since i use gayol i went into some chat rooms and told people to go to movieforums.com i dont know if itll work, they way i got people to go to my old site, was id go into those dumb chat rooms and say "are you curious?" and then pasted the link, it worked pretty good

And quit making me feel old by talking about how young you guys are.

When I started this thread I asked about if anyone knew about the directors cuts of Mortal Kombat, or Starship Troopers. I'm proud to say I found and downloaded the cut scenes from Starship Troopers!

Well I only found clips for Starship Troopers. There were 3 action sequences that were cut, just random violence basically. Pretty nice though. And there was a clip when Denise Richards was getting ready to go to Dizz's funeral. The next scene was small love scene between Casper Van Dien and Denise Richards in a park. I can see why they cut the scenes, they didnt have anything in them really.

I see...I had heard about some of those. If I ever get around to buying a DVD player I'll keep an eye out for the un-edited version of Mortal Kombat.

I had a friend who saw my DVD copy of Mortal Kombat ask me if it had the directors cut on it, so apparently its not just me who knows about it. But I still haven't found it.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think that cutting down MK to a PG-13 was actually a good thing, cause it's the type of movie for a teen audience anyway.