Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Vicki Zhao aka Zhao Wei

(lol) bonus for fan bingbing, vicki zhao + ruby lin from the time of My Fair Princess

This might just do nobody any good.
She looks good. That image could be a solid argument for "Jane Bond" IMO.

Anyways, Dietrich did it better than anyone else ever could...

... but I'm fine if they never stop trying

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Emily Blunt carries that off the best.

I fell inlove with Emily in Edge of Tomorrow.

I fell inlove with Emily in Edge of Tomorrow.
Haven't seen that but it is quite funny how Tom Cruise had that phase of working with English roses. I really liked her in The Jane Austen Book Club – she looked fantastic; Irresistible too. I was surprised having just scanned over her career that there were a couple of Marvel roles that she wasn't able to do, the most gobsmacking being Black Widow.

Can I post some older ladies I have a girl crush on?

Haven't seen that but it is quite funny how Tom Cruise had that phase of working with English roses. I really liked her in The Jane Austen Book Club – she looked fantastic; Irresistible too. I was surprised having just scanned over her career that there were a couple of Marvel roles that she wasn't able to do, the most gobsmacking being Black Widow.
She kicks his butt, over and over. Fun movie.

Judy Davis is good – I particularly remember her playing Judy Garland, but also for Who Dares Wins.

She kicks his butt, over and over. Fun movie.
What was the tagline? "Live Die Repeat"? And so massive on the artwork (just like "Hang On" on Cliffhanger) that it might as well have been the name of the film .

Judy Davis is amazing. I fell in love with her when I was a little girl watching My Brilliant Career which she apparently hated.

She came to my school when we studied the book some time later and I almost died of starstrike (is that a word)

then one sunday after spending the weekend with my sister in the blue mountains west of sydney I was running for a train and who should be walking towards me on her way to a then small theatre company? I almost peed my pants. Missed the train to boot. It was worth it.

Saw her years later in Impromptu. Hugh whatsisname said she was very feisty. She certainly is. I love her.

This might just do nobody any good.
I was surprised having just scanned over her career that there were a couple of Marvel roles that she wasn't able to do, the most gobsmacking being Black Widow.
I always thought she would have been a better Black Widow. I mean, I like Scarlett (duh) but I like to think Emily's version would be more understated. I think she could help bring out the shadier side of the character. Scarlett always played it more lightly.

What has she been in? A girl next door innocent face and a very not so innocent figure. She's lovely.

What has she been in? A girl next door innocent face and a very not so innocent figure. She's lovely.
In the last few years:
  • The Equalizer
  • Hardcore Henry
  • The Magnificent Seven
  • The Girl on the Train