2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

Thursday, Sept. 22
Houston Texans at New England Patriots (+2)

Sunday, Sept. 25
Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars (even)
Washington Redskins at New York Giants (-4)
Arizona Cardinals at Buffalo Bills (+5.5)
Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals (-3.5)
Cleveland Browns at Miami Dolphins (-7)
Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans (even)
Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Panthers (-6.5)
Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers (-8)
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks (-11)
Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3.5)
Pittsburgh Steelers at Philadelphia Eagles (+5.5)
San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts (-3)
New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs (-4)
Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys (-4)

Monday, Sept. 26
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints (-3.5)

4 again, ugh. I will post my picks later. I know I had Miami written down. That's going to be the hot pick apparently.

Thanks Tongo, I still had hopes of the Patriots winning this week, but you just brought them the kiss of death!
Im due bro'! Y'all might wanna copy my picks as best as you can, and take advantage of my forward momentum.

DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION
PICKS FOR WEEK THREE

Panthers
Dolphins
Seahawks
Steelers
Cowboys

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
This thread exists to confirm that I am right in only playing cards.

Getting harder and harder to argue against the system theory Cricket.
In relation to what though? If you are referring to Tom Brady, he's played in many different systems, and could play in any system, except maybe an option system. The word system in the context it's being used, is very vague.

Oh, because they won last night's game because of the quarterback position. I must've watched a different game.
Fair enough, but it still plays into the fact that Bellicheck knows exactly how to plug everything in. Brady throwing 40 times a game is alwayd a bit misleading anyway because they use the short passing game as a running game.